Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygostskull on 11/08/2013

never seen a mount like this, once i got it i really liked it though, rails on the side, and my guns dont have rails so i like the barrel mount part the best thing i came up with was to use it as a barrel mounted flashlight mount. the pic rails allow you to mount just about anything you want. actualy it is a very universal mount. mount a flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 05/23/2012

Solidly built with an easy to use Hex wrench which is provided. Has mounts for other accessories on the top and bottom which is nice and makes for easy expansion. Does not work well with Crossman air rifles. Had to wrap the barrel in black hockey tap to make up for the difference in size. Same thing for my small Mag light had to wrap in black hockey ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardiobob on 05/14/2012

fits any 1 inch scope tube and accessory, also allows mounting weaver accessories. none needed a way to mount laser aiming devices to rifles with scopes attached. this made it to aim a close in targets with a laser while still having the scope option for targets at 100+ yards. the weaver mounts also gave me a way to mount a tactical light at night. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/22/2011

- great price - very useful - good quality - can be used for many diffrent things - included hex wrench - easy to mount - one inch diameter - I can't find any cons on this one yet. This little thing can be used for many diffrent things. I myself use it to attach a green laser sight to a scope on my air rifle. In one of the ring i attach the scope and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 04/06/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Did not found any con on this peace of metal. It works and holds tight. I'm happy with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 10/21/2010

kind of an odd mount. once i got it i really couldn't figure out where or how to use it. the best thing i came up with was to use it as a barrel mounted flashlight mount. the pic rails allow you to mount just about anything you want. actualy it is a very universal mount. mount a flashlight and laser to a scope is another combo possibility. fit and finish ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections