Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

i thought it was going to be about the size of a gold brick and i could just keep it on my desk and it seem cool and always have a lighter there, i was wrong but i am glad i was its about the size of a normal lighter a little bit bigger. the quality of it is great i love the way it lights just pulling/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybencii on 03/30/2013

It has nice and shiny color. I found it really usefull. Little, so i can brint it everywhere in my pocket without any problems. It has great quality/price ratio It can be scratched very soon so it is humping. If i want to smoke in wind, i can't because the wind can blow out the fire of this lighter. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGasosal on 01/19/2013

The lighter is good, it has very good brightness, has good metal, has a very nice gold color, good tread all letters are read well, has very good size, I'm very happy with as it meets expectations. The cons that I found: as everyone knows by security measures can not bring gas, and that's an uncomfortable,... Read more

Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter

0 0 0

• posted bycpearson on 12/09/2012

Very good looking little gold bar lighter. Easy to fill and adjust and has a decent enough finish. Looks more expensive than the picture. Reliability is not yet known but will update later once I've had it a while Some of the edges feel a little rough when in use. It seems to catch on your finger when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodz4carz on 11/11/2012

This little lighter is absolutely stunning, it looks hot, it feels expensive, it feels good quality, it works perfect, its better than expected none at all its a wee stunner, perfect value for money perfect for christmas presents and whoever buys it will not be dissepointed thats a promise its a bargain,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 10/02/2012

nice lighter. Unisex. this lighter has a massivly large adjustable flame. The shipping was extreamly fast. Just over a week Very stylish, build quality great. looks brutally expensive Shipped WITHOUT FUEL... A lot of people complain lighters get shipped without fuel, and these people do not think. a ... Read more

gold bar

0 0 1

• posted byAdrianigc on 08/07/2012

Buen producto, de encendido electronico, es fácil de usar y el precio muy barato Les sugiero a comprar varios para regalar a sus amigos! // Good product, electronic ignition, it is easy to use and very cheap price I suggest to buy several to give to your friends! No me gusto mucho la terminaci&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDutchFarao on 08/07/2012

- Looks just awesome, the golden finish is great and very shiny. - The inscriptions on the gold bar are very funny, a had a good laugh when I read them. - The way you turn on the flame is very cool - The flame itself is quite big, and you can adjust it yourself. - Mine arrived with a lot of scratches ... Read more

Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Lighter in action ! Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Lighter

0 0 0

• posted byGolanshoshan on 10/13/2011

Great Product Looks Just like a Gold Bullion Bar Build quality is great Easy to use Very Cheap Price I suggest to buy several to give to friends! 100% Worth the money I thought that it was going to be bigger than it was, but its ok Buy several to give to friends, or to sell. If you buy ten, and sell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacdarc on 05/06/2011

- It feels nice in your hand. - The build quality is surprisingly good. - It's easy to grip and light up. - It looks awesome :). - The text carvings on the lighter are hilarious. - Can't think of anything bad about it. The only thing I can mention is that if you lay it on the table with the wider side ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections