Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i thought it was going to be about the size of a gold brick and i could just keep it on my desk and it seem cool and always have a lighter there, i was wrong but i am glad i was its about the size of a normal lighter a little bit bigger. the quality of it is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybencii on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has nice and shiny color. I found it really usefull. Little, so i can brint it everywhere in my pocket without any problems. It has great quality/price ratio Cons:It can be scratched very soon so it is humping. If i want to smoke in wind, i can't because the wind can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGasosal on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lighter is good, it has very good brightness, has good metal, has a very nice gold color, good tread all letters are read well, has very good size, I'm very happy with as it meets expectations. Cons:The cons that I found: as everyone knows by security measur... Read more

Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Butane Gas Lighter
    0 0
  • posted bycpearson on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good looking little gold bar lighter. Easy to fill and adjust and has a decent enough finish. Looks more expensive than the picture. Reliability is not yet known but will update later once I've had it a while Cons:Some of the edges feel a little rough whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little lighter is absolutely stunning, it looks hot, it feels expensive, it feels good quality, it works perfect, its better than expected Cons:none at all its a wee stunner, perfect value for money OtherThoughts:perfect for christmas presents and whoever b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice lighter. Unisex. this lighter has a massivly large adjustable flame. The shipping was extreamly fast. Just over a week Very stylish, build quality great. looks brutally expensive Shipped WITHOUT FUEL... A lot of people complain lighters get shipped withou... Read more

gold bar
    1 0
  • posted byAdrianigc on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Buen producto, de encendido electronico, es fácil de usar y el precio muy barato Les sugiero a comprar varios para regalar a sus amigos! // Good product, electronic ignition, it is easy to use and very cheap price I suggest to buy several to give to your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchFarao on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks just awesome, the golden finish is great and very shiny. - The inscriptions on the gold bar are very funny, a had a good laugh when I read them. - The way you turn on the flame is very cool - The flame itself is quite big, and you can adjust it yourself. Cons:- Mi... Read more

Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Lighter in action ! Gold Bullion Bar Shaped Lighter
    0 0
  • posted byGolanshoshan on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Product Looks Just like a Gold Bullion Bar Build quality is great Easy to use Very Cheap Price I suggest to buy several to give to friends! 100% Worth the money Cons:I thought that it was going to be bigger than it was, but its ok OtherThoughts:Buy sever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacdarc on 05/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It feels nice in your hand. - The build quality is surprisingly good. - It's easy to grip and light up. - It looks awesome :). - The text carvings on the lighter are hilarious. Cons:- Can't think of anything bad about it. The only thing I can mention is that if you lay... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections