DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter - Black (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanrus57 on 02/08/2011

The price is the lowest on DX. And the device even works - unbelievable for cheap Chinese goods! But here all the pros end. The build quality is poor. First of all, the remote did not work. As the return service could be much more expensive than the price of this item, I attempted to repair it pesonally.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhHoreen on 08/31/2010

Low price. Decent design. Radius reliable reception on a bad receiver - no more than one meter. Inconvenient IR remote control. Small all. Not work properly with USB-Drive "AData 16GB". With all the rest no problem. In the car, infrared remote control is unnecessary, and its shortcomings can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNevseliravno on 08/04/2010

+ Great price + Good sound quality + Just "plug and play" + LCD shows song name and fm-frequency + Supports SD, USB - does not save the last frequency from the last time. - does not save the last track - only mp3-files - build quality could be better - doesn't Internal memory maybe I will see ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfunkdoctor on 05/09/2010

* looks like a creative zen stone, in a way * comes with a functioning IR remote * no memory on the last station played * very weak signal, makes it impossible to use. * it is a cheap product and i think that even at this price it is over priced. * possibly the worst buy i have ever made at DX. if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndySwe on 05/01/2010

Build quality = not perfect but good enough. No squeaking sounds. The plug is short and doesn't stick out from the panel too much. Very easy to get started. Sound quality = almost as good as regular FM-radio. Remote control is really hard to aim right. Easier to change song on MP3-unit. The built in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshiftalter on 04/28/2010

realy usefull, work with all my USB and SD devices, easy to use. You can adjust the angle the way you want,There is next \ previous track buttons, volume up down & play \ pause. The same buttons are used for band tuning. does not save the last frequency from the last time. you should choose every time ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections