There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Worth the anger and satisfaction!

posted by GTom89 on 03/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a mini version of a similar product, i used to own the large version and when i saw this i just had to buy one.

Good points is the price! You will literally get hours of 'fun' from this, it took me about 2 days of randomly picking it up and playing with it to finally complete it.

It's one of those things that you are trying really hard and then you fail, you get peed off and say you are never gonna try again, then 10 mins later the temptation creeps up and you are trying again. Definatley addictive but VERY rewarding once you complete it. :D

The build quality inside is fantastic - although it needs to be because a slight imperfection or mould leak in the plastic would make it a lot harder to play.

The plastic is also static free (it would be a nightmare if the ball was sticking to the walls all the time!)

Cons:

Due to it's small size, the ball can get stuck sometimes, on the edges or corners of the structure, so it requires a skilled tap to get the little ball rolling again.

I found the metal keychain to be distracting whilst playing (you would not believe how much you need to focus lol) but that was easily removed.

I probably wouldn't attatch this to my keys, ever. But its a cool thing to take around with you to show friends/see them fail at it.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If you feel like doing a very cheap little impulse buy, get this! You will probably forget you ordered it and the day it arrives it will be like a present sent from yourself in the past (it was for me) then you can sit trying to complete it all morning and be late for school/work (like me!) haha

Worth every penny! or cent...

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections