• 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome Geek toy - treat with care

posted by LagniManiac on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I really like the look of this - two clear plastic halves, joined together with glue and screws (I have a feeling that screws were used just to enhance the look), with four interlocking peices inside, each of a different colour, that form an elaborate maze to twist and turn a little ball bearing through.
    Good fun - simple idea - move the ball along the track, twisting and turning as you go - but difficult to solve - you have to focus on it, and think carefully about your next move.

Cons:

My main beef with this awesome little puzzle toy is the materials - hard plastic - looks like it will crack if you drpo it, and break if you sit on it. If i'm using something as a keyring, I don't want to have to worry about breaking it.

OtherThoughts:

It's items like these that make me want to build a set of "keys" that has no actual keys, just all of the sweet key rings iv'e bought from DX.

Bottomline:

A great little puzzle toy, simple t pick up, difficult to solve, minimal frustration factor. Just at risk of being broken in your pocket.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections