DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen 3250K Light Bulb - Warm White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglobalsdr on 05/20/2013

Cheap, the warm color is really nice. The size of the product matches the standards which means no problems at all with the installation process. Not really, my only concern may be the lifetime, but after a couple of weeks is too soon to tell. There is a small blink during the switch on process but just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmartDX on 07/29/2011

Cheap and bright. High-quality soldering, good current regulator gets full bright at 11,5v Color temperature near 3000K - not yellow and not cold. Thermal glue between leds and shell prevents LED degradation. Slight strobe effect when powered by AC. A few scratches on the back side. Bean angle near 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byN1ckM on 03/30/2011

* Extremely low power consumption for the amount of light produced * Surprisingly bright * Colour OK * Fit existing halogen downlight sockets perfectly * Much less heat produced than existing 50W downlights and are therefore much more efficient * Great price * Good build quality * Light colour is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypMore on 01/21/2011

- Low power consumption - Very good light for 3 W - Warm enough for a flood light, not, for example, for reading - Fits exactly where there was an halogen one. - Produces a lot less heat than typical 35W halogen, producing similar amount of light. - It´s a greay lamp if used for what it was made. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamipupu on 12/15/2010

- Bright mild bluish light with 3 LEDs - Great for display window for companies - Low power consume - Passive cooling element made from metal - Too cold color, Not warm light! (much colder than Philips Master LED) - Random Bad build quality (one of my LED units were 4mm bigger and didn't fit), bad PSUs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRBLAND on 12/02/2010

-Nice and warm! The warmest LED I have seen thus far! -Very comparable to the colour warmth of a standard 50W halogen. -Decent and bright, I use it to light up a tree outdoors. -Quality seemed good -3W as stated 250mA @ 12V AC -Runs over current on DC 12V supply ~400-600mA on ~12V DC. Gets VERY hot in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechtrader on 08/04/2010

I have ordered 14 of these now over two orders. The first order had a number of lights that were comparatively quite dim, but the bright ones are very useful and probably offer the same amount of light as a 35w halogen. I received some dim lights. When looking into the lenses (when turned off) they look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaisuli on 08/02/2010

Dimmable by voltage control. Full light power 12 V d.c., light power decreases more or less linearily with voltage drop below 12 V. Dimming works also with a.c. (wall dimmer + transformator). Light power equivalent to 20 W - 35 W halogen bulb. Blueish center. Surface finishing at lens sub-optimal (seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGulenok on 07/22/2010

good metallic housing, high-quality plastic, good lens Driver did not provide a stable current. LED current was 600 mA and is not stabilized. Lamp strongly warmed, low efficiency. The driver was replaced by sku.26110. Resulting in a steady current of 300 mA, a moderate heat. Brightness nizilas slightly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygphoria on 06/14/2010

- One of the cheaper ones around with decent build quality. - Delivery from DX is fast and items arrived as expected in working condition. - Could be a little cheaper. Say USD$5? Used it to replace one of my halogen 50W and I have to say, it's just as bright as the old one. This is of Warm type. Make ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections