DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen 3250K Light Bulb - Warm White (12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglobalsdr on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, the warm color is really nice. The size of the product matches the standards which means no problems at all with the installation process. Cons:Not really, my only concern may be the lifetime, but after a couple of weeks is too soon to tell. There is a small blin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmartDX on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and bright. High-quality soldering, good current regulator gets full bright at 11,5v Color temperature near 3000K - not yellow and not cold. Thermal glue between leds and shell prevents LED degradation. Cons:Slight strobe effect when powered by AC. A few s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byN1ckM on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Extremely low power consumption for the amount of light produced * Surprisingly bright * Colour OK * Fit existing halogen downlight sockets perfectly * Much less heat produced than existing 50W downlights and are therefore much more efficient * Great price * Good buil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypMore on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Low power consumption - Very good light for 3 W - Warm enough for a flood light, not, for example, for reading - Fits exactly where there was an halogen one. - Produces a lot less heat than typical 35W halogen, producing similar amount of light. - It´s a greay lamp if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamipupu on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Bright mild bluish light with 3 LEDs - Great for display window for companies - Low power consume - Passive cooling element made from metal Cons:- Too cold color, Not warm light! (much colder than Philips Master LED) - Random Bad build quality (one of my LED u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRBLAND on 12/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Nice and warm! The warmest LED I have seen thus far! -Very comparable to the colour warmth of a standard 50W halogen. -Decent and bright, I use it to light up a tree outdoors. -Quality seemed good -3W as stated 250mA @ 12V AC Cons:-Runs over current on DC 12V s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytechtrader on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have ordered 14 of these now over two orders. The first order had a number of lights that were comparatively quite dim, but the bright ones are very useful and probably offer the same amount of light as a 35w halogen. Cons:I received some dim lights. When lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaisuli on 08/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Dimmable by voltage control. Full light power 12 V d.c., light power decreases more or less linearily with voltage drop below 12 V. Dimming works also with a.c. (wall dimmer + transformator). Light power equivalent to 20 W - 35 W halogen bulb. Cons:Blueish center. Surface... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGulenok on 07/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good metallic housing, high-quality plastic, good lens Cons:Driver did not provide a stable current. LED current was 600 mA and is not stabilized. Lamp strongly warmed, low efficiency. The driver was replaced by sku.26110. Resulting in a steady current of 300 mA... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygphoria on 06/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- One of the cheaper ones around with decent build quality. - Delivery from DX is fast and items arrived as expected in working condition. Cons:- Could be a little cheaper. Say USD$5? OtherThoughts:Used it to replace one of my halogen 50W and I have to say, it's just as b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections