DX » Community » Reviews » Photography Photo Light Tent Shed Cube with 5 Background Clothes (60*60)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by vldxacc on 10/19/2013

Pros: It's cheaper than similar light tents in any local camera store. Setup and tear down are pretty easy, and the storage bag is useful. This is the biggest one I could find on Dealextreme. Cons: The backdrop cloths are seriously wrinkled out of the package, although I haven't tried ironing them. I would have preferred less shiny cloths. I wi... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by alaghi on 05/18/2013

Pros: Cheap and very useful. I will use it to photograph musical instruments, so I needed the biggest and cheapest tent. I'm very satisfied with the product Cons: Not well finished like I'd like to. The sewing is not fine enough. OtherThoughts: Very good for the price, I am not using it everyday, so it is far better than I really need. Big enou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by efnaka on 03/25/2013

Pros: Price is not bad. I found it is not that difficult to fold it back to fit the bag. Just need to pay attention while you are unfolding the tend to make sure you will be able to fold it back. Cons: Black cloth is not as black as I think it should be. It is too thin and a little reflective/transparent. I have not used the other colors. By th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PetrSipek on 03/18/2013

Pros: Good price, one of the cheapest Great size (60 x 60 cm) for most products Variable colors for background Diffusing effect is awesome Small measurements when packed Cons: Unpacking and repacking is a little complicated. Background Clothes needs to be fairly straighten and the fixing in tent is somehow stupid. OtherThoughts: When you need m... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DigitumDei on 03/04/2013

Pros: Its big. Very big. The coloured backgrounds velcro into place easily. Initial tests with it with a single 300ws strobe gave excellent results. Folds up (once you figure out how) into a very small package. Cons: The backgrounds have heavy creasing, will probably have to iron out before they can be used. No instructions on folding this thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jturek on 12/04/2012

Pros: Nice and big tent to take pictures of products. There is enough room to put big objects inside. The tent walls act as diffusers as expected. Cons: Medium quality materials, could be much better. The background clothes have the folding marks which appear in the pictures and need to be ironed. Also the tent itself is a little difficult to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by McCabre on 03/18/2012

Pros: It's cheap. The tent itself works well. It's small and light. Cons: The seems are flimsy, both on the tent itself and the carrier bag it comes in. The backgrounds have strong visible folds in them, making them a little unusable. Might be possible to iron them out though. OtherThoughts: Some people are complaining about it being difficult... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Shyvas on 06/06/2011

Pros: ? Four different colors of background ? Very big ? Fabric is passed luminous flux is very good Cons: ? It is very difficult to straighten the fabric ? It is hard to put it back to bag, but maybe only I have this problem. ? Price to big for quality ? Bag was wrapped with duct tape, after remove of the tape adhesive remained. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gunnernn on 04/14/2011

Pros: Very good price Compact when folded Convenient to use The set includes a variety of backgrounds Cons: Without viewing the video itself will not be able to figure out how to fold it back Quality stiffeners leaves much to be desired, I think that if you frequently folded, they can break Backgrounds included do not cover the whole entire box... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Blazevim on 03/12/2011

Pros: Very easy to use and suitably sturdy structure. 60x60 is nicer to use because of the volume than 40x40 even for tiny object shots. There is the loops at the corners. So many objects can be hung in the center of the tent. And thank to bigger volume, there will be smoother bokeh at the background. Cons: Sewing seams are made in low quality.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections