Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great deal for a light tent

posted by metaman01 on 10/31/2010
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

* It is cheap.
    * The material used is diffusing light (from the outside) and reflecting it on the inside.
    * the red, blue and black bacground clothes has a velvet-like surface not reflecting a lot of light so you will be stunned how easy it is to take pictures of subjects with black background.
    * The velcro opening prevents reflections if you are shooting high reflecting subjects.

Cons:

It is not very intuitive on how to fold it in the carrying bag, but if you search for "how to fold a light tent" on youtube I'm sure you will find a lot of videos on how to do it. But maybe the package should have contained a user manual of some sort?

OtherThoughts:

It is not really 5 Background Clothes. One of the two white ones is the front door. It has a hole so you can put your lens through it and is not really a background, but could be used as one.

Bottomline:

What else is it to say? I was thinking about the 40 x 40, but I am glad I the extra few dollars on the 60 x 60 one. Some of the subjects I have put in there has not been easy to fit in the 40 x 40.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections