Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great deal for a light tent

posted by metaman01 on 10/31/2010
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

* It is cheap.
    * The material used is diffusing light (from the outside) and reflecting it on the inside.
    * the red, blue and black bacground clothes has a velvet-like surface not reflecting a lot of light so you will be stunned how easy it is to take pictures of subjects with black background.
    * The velcro opening prevents reflections if you are shooting high reflecting subjects.

It is not very intuitive on how to fold it in the carrying bag, but if you search for "how to fold a light tent" on youtube I'm sure you will find a lot of videos on how to do it. But maybe the package should have contained a user manual of some sort?

It is not really 5 Background Clothes. One of the two white ones is the front door. It has a hole so you can put your lens through it and is not really a background, but could be used as one.

What else is it to say? I was thinking about the 40 x 40, but I am glad I the extra few dollars on the 60 x 60 one. Some of the subjects I have put in there has not been easy to fit in the 40 x 40.

Post comment

DX Everywhere