DX » Community » Reviews » Fire Steel Survival Striker Army Camping Hunting Flint with Plastic Holder
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaferruelo on 09/28/2010

Muy buen producto para camping/pesca, es muy simple de usar y enciende incluso en condiciones de humedad. La presentacion es buena y resistente. El cierre anda perfecto (No como dicen en otro review). Es muy bueno incluso como regalo. La forma de uso es simple: -Se abre -Se coloca algo de papel u hojas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykostja123 on 07/13/2010

It is cheap. It is the main pros. The real blastmatch costs 19$, but these one cost me 6$ each, buying a 5 pieces per time. Fire steel rod diametr is 1,2 cm- really massive. If breake the plastic housing- you willl get a 6 cm long rod and i thing it is a best decision to carry with you the rod only without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDKMur on 03/25/2010

This Thing Lights Lint out of the drier, torn up paper, bits of dry leaves, its got a place to put a Thong on so you can hang it off your neck or backpack. It seems sturdy the protective cover works well No instructions but then you would have to be a bit dim not to see how best to use it I think Australian ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections