DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 26 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitvinau on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little handy transmitter to have in your car. Not only that you can play your music from the phone to your car but you can also simply charge the phone. win win. Cons:The only problem that i have is that the quality is not the best. If you like good quality music... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsuribaby on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very simple: you just plug your iPhone, set the station in your car stereo and that's it. All your music and other sounds from your iPhone are diverted to the car speakers. It has very nice sound quality and a very strong signal so it overrides other stations very... Read more

1 1
  • posted byBorgschulze on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, works well, nice locking clip for the 30-Pin plug, good reception. Fits snug in the 12v socket. Cons:There is a bit of a fuzz when no music is playing, not really a big deal... No on off button... I just slide it out of the 12v socket a bit till it doesn't ge... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCikis on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality Black color (matches car panel and iphone color) Easy to operate Excellent sound quality Wire ir right size, not too long to be messy and not too short. Need just one wire for charging and audio!! Cons:Non very serious. I would like to have some option to s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydieselmh on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price, you can't really beat it. The sound quality is as good as any FM transmitter I've used in the past. They're never as good as a direct line input, but that's normal. It's cheap, it works, and for what it costs, if you break it or lose it, you won't be mad... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAussieLlama on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Awesome price - Works well (while it's working) - Sound is clear enough when playing - Great accessort for my iphone and car - works with my iphone 4 Cons:- mine broke quite soon after arrival. i have ordered two replacements - whem music is not playing you can get some... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBSeward on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have a car without a port to plug in and charge your Apple Ipod or Iphone, this is what you've been looking for! Simple to operate, and set frequency, this device will allow you to play your tunes from your Apple device through the FM radio in your car.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaopayne on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when I bought this, I didn't really understand much about how it operates. but when I started to use, it became my top car accessorie ever. It creates a "pirate radio" with the same frequency as it shows on the lcd display and send the sound to you c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymodalsli on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good FM transmitter. Works very well with my iPhone 3GS. One of the best I have bought. Easy to change frequency. Fits well in both 12V socket and iPhone. The price is also good. Cons:The iPhone plug has poor build quality, it broke quite quickly. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxjzhanga on 05/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:(1) Price. For this price, it is hard to find one like this. (2) Stability. As I tested, the signal transmission has been stable for hours without problem. (3) compatibility. It works for my iPod touch and iPhone 4S. (4) Louder sound. It is impossible to adjust... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections