DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 26 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great FM transmitter!

posted by mpratty on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I was astounded by the quality of this FM transmitter! It transmits the songs with clarity to your speakers, and barely any interference if you find a good station. The blue LED panel is perfect for good vision of the screen, and overall it was just easy to use, and works perfectly.

Its price is also amazing! Definitely value for money.

Cons:

The harsh plastic smell of the item, but it wears off after a while.

Also my LED screen was slightly scratched, but that's probably a one off for myself. Definitely shouldn't turn you off buying the product, as it doesn't affect its function in any way.

OtherThoughts:

It's just a really great item. So cheap too, compared to all locally available FM transmitters in my area. It also doesn't disappoint with the sound it produces.

Bottomline:

If you want an FM transmitter, buy this! It does exactly what it says it will - charges your iPod/phone while playing your music through your car speakers. Brilliant.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections