DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 26 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best product for the price

posted by dxjzhanga on 05/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

(1) Price. For this price, it is hard to find one like this. (2) Stability. As I tested, the signal transmission has been stable for hours without problem. (3) compatibility. It works for my iPod touch and iPhone 4S. (4) Louder sound. It is impossible to adjust volume when using the docking connector like this device. So a louder sound output is helpful.

Cons:

I cannot ask too much for this price. However, one thing that bothers me a bit is the rectangular-shaped dock plug. It does not fit my iPhone 4S case, so I have to use a 30-pin male-to-female extension adapter (available at DX as well). A smaller standard oval-shaped plug would be more convenient.

OtherThoughts:

I have used some other brands. This one seems to emit stronger signal, as a result, better antiinterference, stronger bass, and weaker static noise. The sound quality is worse than HF. But it's unfair to ask too much out of the price paid.

Bottomline:

A good product worthy of the price. Recommend

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections