DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Full Range FM Transmitter with 0.7" LCD Display for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 26 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great way to plug your iPhone to the car stereo

posted by itsuribaby on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

works very simple: you just plug your iPhone, set the station in your car stereo and that's it.
    All your music and other sounds from your iPhone are diverted to the car speakers.
    It has very nice sound quality and a very strong signal so it overrides other stations very good, unlike other devices I owned.

Cons:

The volume is a bit low, but you just need to turn on the volume on the car stereo and it's fine.
    Sometimes the LCD display is not working but I think it's only when too hot.
    If you're using a navigation app without music the device turned off after couple of minutes of no input, so your have to play music just to keep it on.

OtherThoughts:

The fact that all the iPhone sounds are silenced when you just want to charge your iPhone and not listening to music is problematic.
    Some applications gives you a way to configure where the sound goes, but sometimes I miss calls because of that, so I use a regular charger.

Bottomline:

Very good way to hear sound and navigation while in the car.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections