DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Purpose Communication Cable/Wire Tester and Tracer (2*6F22 9V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYuuan on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price, can't understate this one - Ease of use, even people without experience can use it. - Accessories, came with various connectors even batteries Cons:- Build quality, not going to fall apart anytime soon, but it does feel very light. - Language, it may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickcouture on 12/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used this tool to trace & find & label all of the cat5/6 ethernet cables in my new home - saved me hours and hours of work. the alarm just triggers and gets louder until you find the wire you are looking for. great tool. connect the transmitter to one finished e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikorski on 06/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, lightweight and easy to use while still preforming to standard. Cons:Feels a little fragile and I doubt if it'll take abuse the professional devices go through. Came with Chinese-only manual. OtherThoughts:Had it for a few days now and ran some testings,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexasGuy on 03/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice box it comes in. It can do 3 things: 1. The wand detects any high voltage around about up to 3 feet away, awesome for finding power wires in the wall. 2. Generates radio over wires and you can trace it 3. Shows if your Ethernet cable is correctly wired. 2 n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections