DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-034 Stainless Steel Cree R2-WC 5-Mode 240-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*16340)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byModsquad59 on 04/05/2013

This flashlight looks stunning. The build quality, fit,finish and heft makes it a pleasure to hold and carry. The muted graphics on the head of the flashlight was well designed so as to not distract from the lights high class looks. The lanyard is too weak to carry the robust weight of the flashlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMummRa69 on 09/28/2012

- Clean beam profile - good clicky tension - well machined - unique design - weight (personally I think it is quite heavy) - a bit pricey - comparing against my other CR123 flashlight, this one a tad larger. This is the only flashlight that I owned made of stainless steel so I could be a bit impartial ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechjunkie on 04/22/2010

1) Stainless Steel construction = threads that wont strip like Aluminum lights. Excellent machine work too. 2) Big 20mmx20mm reflector should gather and concentrate more light than smaller 1*CR123A lights. 3) Shorter than pictured. Body only 85mm long without protruding tailcap cover. Replace tailcap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 04/13/2010

Five modes - the usual high, medium, low, strobe, SOS. It does a real SOS rather than SOSOSO which many do. It has mode memory - it comes on in the mode you last left it in. The build quality is exceptionally good. I've not felt such nice threads on a light before. Mode memory is a biggie for me. Can ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections