DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-033 Stainless Steel Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR2)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymalvarez10 on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very sturdy light. Doesn't scratch easily. Looks expensive Cons:Mine was only 1 mode, I tried everything to get it to change. I think the board was faulty. The threads were rough, I applied grease to try and help them but couldn't get the rough feeling... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrestling on 02/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Still plenty of light for the price - when it works. Cons:Now with longer experience some cons start appearing. 1 - as others have also pointed out, eats batteries like candy - don't have actual measurements but runtime seems significantly lower than specified. 2- click... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDionnoid on 11/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very bright lite for the size that it is. Easy to use , 1 hard klik to put it on and a soft tab to select a funtion. Strobe function is realy a strobe as fast as it goes. advice..don't look at it. But its cool on party's The shaft is realy well made with 2 fine treads... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrestling on 03/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and powerful. I find the modes useful - especially the low power is low enough to read in a car without distracting others. Fast strobe good for gaining attention while biking. Even though the pictures suggest the tail-clicky would protude beyond the body this is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobfrapples on 03/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This light is awesome.It looks sharp, and high quality construction. I bought it to replace my name brand 65 (lm) flashlight while it is sent back for repair. It is very bright, the strobe is faster than I expected and battery life seems to be quite long. We pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMooGliSH on 03/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Very bright, of the few lights i've picked up here on Dealextreme, this would be one of the brightest when used directly. *Very nice build quality, no jagged edges, nice Aurora / Cree branding etching on the sides *Battery feels tight and secure, not loose *Glow in the d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections