Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydereg on 03/31/2015

Conforme con la compra realizada, demoro un poco pero es un problema aca en argentina. recomendable el producto

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byveko960 on 03/23/2015

Great product, good quality. I use it for mounting UltraFire 501B on my IZH Baikal 43em-1c shotgun. I changed the screw with longer one. The mount uses M5 screws. Also if you dont want scratch on your gun finish you should put a peace of rubber inside the mount. Mount is made of quality aluminium... Read more

Perfectly fit UF 501B

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byEvgeniZyablyh on 10/27/2014

Можно использовать на всех типах ружей: горизонтальном снизу, вертикальном сбоку и полуавтомате. Также удобно настраивается по всей длине ствола - от дульного среза до цевья. Цена - качество соразмерно. Снять и поставить очень легко с помощью шестигранника, который идет в комплекте. Много места... Read more

Impression:cool,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffersongauter on 10/02/2014

the product arrived fast and in perfect condition. I will make new orders for this product. thank you

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBBoru on 02/02/2014

This is a great product. Very easy to use and when you have an O/U shotgun it's probably the only torch mount that you know will fit your gun. Good quality materials. I added a small piece of self adhesive foam so there is no danger of my barrels getting scratched. No cons at all. I bought this a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 12/05/2013

k so this is a great mount if your gun does not have rails. it sits perfectly, and is NUTTY cheap. its strong AS FU**. id put some tape on the inside so it doesnt leave any scraches from tightening. Easy to use, simple installation, rugged construction and attractive price! Easily attached to my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleksey755 on 02/17/2013

Bought to fit on a gun flashlight for night hunting. Very good build quality, all closely approached. It is convenient to include a flashlight and immediately make a shot. It's fast, good quality package. Great seller, on occasion I will buy it again. Cons were detected, all while works well, is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycircuitmaster on 12/04/2012

It's quite cheap. You would pay much more if you would buy this in a gun store or in a store for sporting goods. It's realy solid and looks like it will last vor quite a long time. The build quallity is not the very best. Mine came with a little bit of rust. The paint comes off realy quick. So it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. It takes some dexterity to line up... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byki1ohke on 08/21/2012

Good and simple mount for lasers, lamps and so on. It matches is color to most arms and in easy to install. It is rugged but much cheaper than other product similar to this one. I started to use it for a laser but it will now be used to fix a flash light with pressure pad on a rifle for late pest... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere