Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoulindu on 07/07/2014

Very good product at the given price. It is very well precisely made raiser for increasing the height of your mount. It has mate black glossy finish & it looks neat. The base screws were little tight & took me some time to attach to the base rail. The scope i had has bigger objective bell so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytulonCZ on 05/14/2014

+it is made from a single piece of alluminium, tightened by two screws to hold +it fits Picatinny rail exactly: it does not wiggle +price is adequate -no cons so far Hex screw's seem to be a little bit non-standard, but they didn't slip when tightened to 18 inch-lbs, so this is okay as well. Single-piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasonSi on 03/22/2013

Very good fit onto rail with absolutely no wobble at all. Comes with a free Hex wrench. Extremely easy to put attachments on. Very rugged and good quality, especially for the price. Screws were a little too tight for my taste, causing it to scratch my rail. However that's not really a bad thing if you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaladin74 on 01/07/2013

If you need to raise your scope, it will help you. Quality is good. You got hex wrench in package. Easy to use. Fast to apply. Fits my gun well. Ofcourse it is not blued, and paint will wear off after some use. It is aluminum, so no hard use. Maybe bit overpriced. Want something like that, but blued.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarver11 on 07/30/2012

The mount really is cheap, almost dirt cheap. Comes with the hex wrench, so you don't need anything more for mounting it. Standard 22mm rail, fits most of my RIS attachments. Build quality is on par with the price, mine was slightly off. For some tighter RIS systems you have to do a fair amount of filling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMasterofmayhem on 10/14/2011

This allows for tacticool gadjets like flashlights, lasers etc to be mounted a bit further away from the RIS/RAS. It helped me to fit a flashlight next to a vertical handle which wouldn't have fit otherwise. The mount is solidly built and wide enough for mountable objects to be mounted off-center. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarus on 04/06/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a rail and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Not sure about previous reviews, probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikuHatsune on 09/02/2010

Had this for many weeks finaly got to use it for its real perpest. This thing is ment to go on a weaver riser then you hook it up to a scope. It might be hard at first but once you get it hook up it works like a dream. Make sure you buy 2 of it with a 5" weaver riser base mount so you can put it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections