Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFolstag on 08/24/2015

Muy buena calidad, nivel profesional. Recomiendo que analicen bien las medidas ya que este es un producto pequeño.

Impression:Very good,precise,Alta calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byJimsBond on 07/21/2015

Pros: Very slim, low profile and non intrusive rail riser. Raises rail by one single rail height unlike the bulky riser which raise for 2 or more centimetres. Short too for better and multiple application. Perfect for adjusting/lining up holographic sight and magnifier set ups. Solid build Cheap... Read more

Impression:Rail Riser;

0 0 0

• posted byleaanst on 02/15/2015

This is a good and usefulness product. It comes with the key to set the element. This is built whit quality aluminum and fit perfect on the instrument.

A good product

Impression:precise,usefulness;

0 0 0

• posted byjeffersongauter on 10/13/2014

the order arrived correctly with all the pieces perfectly. very nice. thanks!!!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMoulindu on 07/07/2014

Very good product at the given price. It is very well precisely made raiser for increasing the height of your mount. It has mate black glossy finish & it looks neat. The base screws were little tight & took me some time to attach to the base rail. The scope i had has bigger objective bell... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytulonCZ on 05/14/2014

+it is made from a single piece of alluminium, tightened by two screws to hold +it fits Picatinny rail exactly: it does not wiggle +price is adequate -no cons so far Hex screw's seem to be a little bit non-standard, but they didn't slip when tightened to 18 inch-lbs, so this is okay as well. are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasonSi on 03/22/2013

Very good fit onto rail with absolutely no wobble at all. Comes with a free Hex wrench. Extremely easy to put attachments on. Very rugged and good quality, especially for the price. Screws were a little too tight for my taste, causing it to scratch my rail. However that's not really a bad thing a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaladin74 on 01/07/2013

If you need to raise your scope, it will help you. Quality is good. You got hex wrench in package. Easy to use. Fast to apply. Fits my gun well. Ofcourse it is not blued, and paint will wear off after some use. It is aluminum, so no hard use. Maybe bit overpriced. Want something like that, but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 01/02/2013

I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping is really free, as advertised, came to my... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere