DX » Community » Reviews » T2008 Aluminum Alloy Gun Barrel Laser/Flashlight Mount with Hex Wrench
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynortherninfidel on 04/04/2014

-Actually made out of decent quality aluminum -Mounted tightly to both aluminum and polymer rails -grip on flashlight or lazer was very firm and did not allow for any movment -tightning knob allowed the mount to be firmly secured Could have an angled rail section on the angle screws could be made out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangerRandP on 02/10/2014

Solid mount with rigid construction. Mounts up with no issues. Works as it should, it is solid aluminum, so durability should not be an issue. The finish is not amazing. It is functional, but may not last over years of service. Would be an easy fix if needed, spray paint should work or a good gun finish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHydronPrime on 02/01/2014

Best quality for the money. Easily fits flashlights with one inch diameter body. Designed to mount on Picatinny or Weaver Rail. Good practical design allows for mounting an accessory without obstructing the bipod. Mine arrived from DX with visible scratches on the body. The manufacturing leaves a somewhat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordnelly on 01/25/2014

Solid build can stand a lot of abuse can come loose after a long while if thread lock is not used I put this on my .223 rifle and used it on a firearms course. I shot 3000 rounds and only had it come loose after 1000 round. I did not use thread lock on it the first time so after it loosen up I did and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffdichiara on 11/19/2013

montaje 20mm para rieles picantiny montaje sin herramientas gracias al tornillo lateral mi surefire entra perfecto! color negro mate, es anodizado no pintado! liviano y contruido en aluminio de muy buena calidad no tiene contras muy solido! lo uso en mis marcadoras de airsoft sin tener problemas entre ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydobertti on 10/23/2013

Fits nicely on a 2-inch rail on an AR-15 and doesn’t move around. Sturdy made. None, but of course not all lights will necessarily fit (e.g. the screws do not allow a lot of play, but I was lucky and it worked for me). I mounted this on the top of the forend of an AR-15 to be able to place a foregrip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlimaKiller on 09/16/2013

works perfect for over a year now! i first wanted to buy it in a shop in my city, but it cost over 18$ there! this one is really cheap! i use it on my airsoft and put a laser on it for better aiming, it looks minimalistic and great. none so far, except that the package it came in was pretty damaged, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillforfood on 08/29/2013

This is a very Solid mount that fits the Ultrafire 502B class of DX flashlights. The finish is satin black with no observed flaws. Some have complained about the weight but I prefer mounts that are built solid. Nobody wants parts falling off of their rifle when they need them most. The tightening knob ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byfreemjj on 05/17/2013

- very solid construction - heavy (may be a negative for some) - large thumb screw makes it easy to put on / off - four-screw design keeps your light / laser firmly attached - low profile, may work in front of your optic depending on the size of what you are mounting and the height on your rings Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFBroda on 05/14/2013

The material is of good quality and fit in my flashlight and my AR15 perfectly. I recommend this product to have a good finish with a good price. Honestly I have nothing to talk about in this comment because this product was to my liking. After payment is confirmed Shipping was fast and arrived in Brazil ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections