DX » Community » Reviews » PU Leather Band Mens Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiyagee on 12/24/2013

It is a nice looking watch, it looks really stylish and rich. The colors looks good together and it is really light. It also shows you the time ofcourse The band is of really poor quality, but I suppose you can't expect more from such a cheap watch. In my opinion the only con about this watch is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDschmiel on 11/14/2013

Um produto muito bom para ser usado, seu estilo é muito contagiante, leve e pode ser usado em qualquer situação do dia a dia de cada pessoa, bem chamativo, seu interior esta muito legal, a forma com que ele aparece é muito legal Podemos dizer que apenas a sua pulseira seja muito fina ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrakii on 08/07/2013

The watch looks good and the strap looks very elegant. It fastens easily and the ticking is not loud. The quality is not bad. The size of the watch is rather small. It is much smaller than i thought. I assumed the face of the watch would be larger than it turned out to be. The size let me down but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylatino2010 on 07/25/2013

As the most of stuff on dx this watch is cheap It looks very cool A strap is very good quality There is nothing redundant That awkward moment when advantage turns into a fault. Cheapness turns out low quality of the item. The clock face was covered by spots in some places. Tick-tock is very loud :D The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycronemrv on 07/04/2013

I already bought one of these, because I found it very elegant and cheap. I did not disapoint me. So I bought 3 more and they are still working perfectly. I have them for something arround 5 months and no problem so far the band gets a little smelly with the time, probably because it is leather (that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycronemrv on 11/21/2012

It's a very pretty watch for its price, and I could also say that its building is good. again, for this price. Not that it is poor and the price justify it, but it could be better. I had it for about 6 months and the strap it's still intact, there is just a little scratch (from a accidental hit) that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCrispySoldier on 07/26/2012

Really good looking watch. Easy to set-up Thin Good quality None Well the wrist isn't leather, if it is leather it's a really cheap-one, but who cares? It'll look awesome in your wrist anyway! The watch isn't big (which is a good thing for me), I've been using it for almost 3 months now, I wear it everyday,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

It is a very elegant watch at a good price. I asked my friends at what price I bought this watch and they all told me over 20USD. It works without any problem. The belt is bad. But looks good, the bad is that to get the clock, you need a little more time than a quality belt. I do not know how long I ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVanhanen on 08/22/2010

* Very nice looking, many of my friends have wondered where I bought it and for how much and they have all been supriced * Cheep Mine broke after about 4-5 months of everyday use, The thing that brook was the thing you adjust the time with. The band to the wrist also broke and i can't use the watch at ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections