DX » Community » Reviews » PU Leather Band Mens Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch (1*377)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiyagee on 12/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a nice looking watch, it looks really stylish and rich. The colors looks good together and it is really light. It also shows you the time ofcourse Cons:The band is of really poor quality, but I suppose you can't expect more from such a cheap watch. In my opinion the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDschmiel on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Um produto muito bom para ser usado, seu estilo é muito contagiante, leve e pode ser usado em qualquer situação do dia a dia de cada pessoa, bem chamativo, seu interior esta muito legal, a forma com que ele aparece é muito legal Cons:Podemos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrakii on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch looks good and the strap looks very elegant. It fastens easily and the ticking is not loud. The quality is not bad. Cons:The size of the watch is rather small. It is much smaller than i thought. I assumed the face of the watch would be larger than it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylatino2010 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As the most of stuff on dx this watch is cheap It looks very cool A strap is very good quality There is nothing redundant Cons:That awkward moment when advantage turns into a fault. Cheapness turns out low quality of the item. The clock face was covered by spots... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I already bought one of these, because I found it very elegant and cheap. I did not disapoint me. So I bought 3 more and they are still working perfectly. I have them for something arround 5 months and no problem so far Cons:the band gets a little smelly with the time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very pretty watch for its price, and I could also say that its building is good. again, for this price. Not that it is poor and the price justify it, but it could be better. I had it for about 6 months and the strap it's still intact, there is just a little scrat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCrispySoldier on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good looking watch. Easy to set-up Thin Good quality Cons:None OtherThoughts:Well the wrist isn't leather, if it is leather it's a really cheap-one, but who cares? It'll look awesome in your wrist anyway! The watch isn't big (which is a good thing for m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very elegant watch at a good price. I asked my friends at what price I bought this watch and they all told me over 20USD. It works without any problem. Cons:The belt is bad. But looks good, the bad is that to get the clock, you need a little more time than a qua... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVanhanen on 08/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very nice looking, many of my friends have wondered where I bought it and for how much and they have all been supriced * Cheep Cons:Mine broke after about 4-5 months of everyday use, The thing that brook was the thing you adjust the time with. The band to the wrist al... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections