DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Band Mens Fashion Quartz Wrist Watch (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaifilipe on 03/18/2014

Very beautiful, looks perfectly just like an original watch. the strap is a little too hard to be bent, but i think that it only happens cause its new. it might soften within a while. It took almost THREE MONThs to arrive!!!If you order it, dont be hurry at all its not big indeed...but it will only be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 12/05/2012

- Looks good - Interesting Design - Quality doesnt look good, everything seems fragile, especially the glass - Advertised as men watches, but it is rather small for a mens wrist, it doesnt has a large wristband, overall it could be actually unisex and more woman style It looks good in the wrist but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeophics on 10/24/2012

- good classical stylish look - pleasant soft wrist band - honest price if you want plain good looking watch, than it would be a good choice very difficult to set up exact time - the arrows have enormous looseness, you must have much patience to set it correctly. I hope the battery will work for really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

is medium in size. very good product. very beautiful, very elegant and looks very sophisticated. It came in a bag, well packaged, no scratches or defects. seems to be much more expensive. uses batteries. leather strap with no problems. Maybe not the best build quality but look at the price!! super cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspikerman on 10/22/2011

Excellent value, in our city such a watch worth $ 20 and above. I like the design and black color, very expensive to look at your hand. And now the bad news. The build quality is poor. Strap is very short, barely clothed in the arm. And at once taken off the strap broke, now probably have to buy a separate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlaisi on 02/10/2011

The watch looks pretty cool. The price I recived mine with a tiny fracture on the glass. The band broke when I tried to take it off my hand. It ticks really loud, like a Grandfather´s clock. I´m not kidding. When I´m in a silet place, you can clearly hear tic-tic-tic... Bugging me a little. I realise ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections