Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbarberan on 10/22/2013

It's a well constructed sturdy flashlight and it doesn't need batteries! also the dial is a nice touch. energy drains fast, you need to pull the "starter cord" too many times to get some decent light. I wish it would last longer turned on. Have been using it for about a year now and it seems to hold less energy each time I use it. It's been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexroz811 on 09/01/2013

Received the order in about 25 days after the order. Flashlight bought specifically as a duty (standby). Therefore, the lack of batteries has been one of the main conditions. Flashlight is made qualitatively, has aluminum body poseridine. Housing with glass and plastic tip. The light is not bad. It is easy charging. Can be stored for long periods, while ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydizarpe on 08/21/2013

Works great! Smaller than I expected. Very easy to charge Suprisingly bright Effective brightness control NONE. The flashlight was missing a little roller that smoothes the operation of the pull cord, it has space for two but mine only had one, really didn't make much of a difference though. The adjustable brightness knob takes 2 "flicks" ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 08/01/2013

I bought this for the car glove compartment and also to use on my bicycle for night riding incase my bike lights run out of batteries and I am in a bind for a light during night riding. Have tested it out and it provide just enough light for decent visibility. None that I can think of. I mean it could be more robust, etc., but for the price I wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodolphocesar on 12/01/2012

And small, easy to carry, anyone can load easily, can be carried in your pocket, easy to handle, is lightweight, does not take long to load, is economic. It has mechanical parts that end up not being as strong, reasonable brightness.not illuminate as well as other flashlights, but it always have a purse, it is only for emergencies like a power outage,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDen61 on 10/03/2011

Does not require accumulator, light weight, is bright enough ( of course, in times of less than 100 lumens lanterns) strong Enough coverage of aluminium housing. Strong design. Very soon became blink when the rotation of the wheel switch - the problem of contacts. Disassembly of the lantern is not provided, it cannot be repaired contacts. Makes noise ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywaraddict on 04/14/2011

This is a perfect flash light for your home, garage, and a must-buy for your car, motorcycle, boat etc. Needs no baterries. Lasts long. Charges fast. It outputs nice and strong beam if you keep in mind it is a rechargeable flash light. Realy small to fit anywhere. I have ordered 6 of them and I had no problem with any. Leds life span is very long. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaraddict on 04/12/2011

Works like it should. Recharges very easy and quite fast. No need for battery leaks or ever running out of power. A must have in your car or at your home. It is bright enough to find your way in the dark and it is small enough to fit in your pocket. The charging last for many minutes. And the price is reasonable. Tha on-off switch is also regulating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGodHammer on 01/29/2011

This gives enough light for reading and other simple tasks, it looks cool, it's easy to charge with the attached rope, and one doesn't need to worry that the batteries will run out. Light can be turned off and on and the power can be adjusted through a wheel - I don't really see the point of being able to adjust it, but I like it a lot better than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxlEm on 01/12/2011

* It's very small, you can bring it anywhere. * It does not weigh much. * I like how you can set how strong you want the light to be, this way you can save the battery when you dont need so much light. * The fact that you dont need to worry about batteries is just great! * It's very cheap for a dynamo flashlight! * It's not very bright. I was walking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections