DX » Community » Reviews » Fabric Vibrating Massage Neck Cushion - Red (2*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermeLS on 03/29/2013

- The product is smooth an well filled. - The vibrating device really works and fitted really well both in myself as in my wife. - The internal motor does not consume a lot of power. Because of this I'm using the same batteries since it arrived in my house. - The noise can be a little annoying if you are trying to sleep. Otherwise not a real problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcusmaggi on 10/30/2012

The cushion has a really nice material and finishing. The package is good looking, it's really good for a gift. It's really easy to use... Just put the batteries and press the on/off button and it starts vibrating. Pressing the button again, it stops. There's no cons in the product, i liked it in every ways. I bought this one for me and i'll order another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinitah on 09/13/2012

Made from soft, lightweight material. You can use anytime to relieve neck tension. It is suitable to carry on airplane travel or long-distance bus and operate when necessary, or simply leave it off and use it as a neck pillow travel. Good price-quality ratio It has little vibrating surface, it takes only the cervical area. It would be better to have ... Read more

caja masajeador vista general receptáculo pilas con las pilas puestas Delicious cervical Massager
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections