DX » Community » Reviews » Fabric Vibrating Massage Neck Cushion - Red (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermeLS on 03/29/2013

- The product is smooth an well filled. - The vibrating device really works and fitted really well both in myself as in my wife. - The internal motor does not consume a lot of power. Because of this I'm using the same batteries since it arrived in my house. - The noise can be a little annoying if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcusmaggi on 10/30/2012

The cushion has a really nice material and finishing. The package is good looking, it's really good for a gift. It's really easy to use... Just put the batteries and press the on/off button and it starts vibrating. Pressing the button again, it stops. There's no cons in the product, i liked it in every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinitah on 09/13/2012

Made from soft, lightweight material. You can use anytime to relieve neck tension. It is suitable to carry on airplane travel or long-distance bus and operate when necessary, or simply leave it off and use it as a neck pillow travel. Good price-quality ratio It has little vibrating surface, it takes ... Read more

caja masajeador vista general receptáculo pilas con las pilas puestas Delicious cervical Massager

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections