DX » Community » Reviews » Fabric Vibrating Massage Neck Cushion - Blue (2*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardobaldi on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent for long trips, I use it specially when I flight, it lets me sleep as a baby! I usually flight for more than 10 hours, and before I bought this product it was impossible to get asleep. Since I have it, I can be relaxed and I enjoy the flight. I highl... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhelciobrito on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:.- Cute gadget to buy .- Works perfectlly .- Uses just one AA battery .- It was produced with a nice and confortable materials .-Seams have a huge quallity .- A cute gadget for a great price Cons:.- When it is on for a long time motor responsable for vibrate b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very usefull, beautiful and comfortable cushion. Its vibration does work properly, how I expeted. Cons:After some time I had it the seam opened up, and the inner material began to fall off of it. Then I had to sew it up. So its building could be (and sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoviking on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very smooth and really nice fabric, feels really comfortable. You really feel the vabration and its feels great, But the price is a little high for a neck cushion. Very good for relaxing moments. Has a neat on/off switch in the front side. Cons:You wont feel any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanerexocist on 08/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product has a smooth finish and is very comfortable. Great for travel. O produto tem um bom acabamento e é muito confortável. Ótimo para viagens. Cons:The great incoviniente is the price. Not that it's expensive in Brazil as a product that costs a minimum of 60 real a... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections