DX » Community » Reviews » Fabric Vibrating Massage Neck Cushion - Blue (2*AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardobaldi on 07/24/2013

Excellent for long trips, I use it specially when I flight, it lets me sleep as a baby! I usually flight for more than 10 hours, and before I bought this product it was impossible to get asleep. Since I have it, I can be relaxed and I enjoy the flight. I highly recommend to buy this item, you are going to use it wherever you go. Excellent for long trips,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhelciobrito on 02/18/2013

.- Cute gadget to buy .- Works perfectlly .- Uses just one AA battery .- It was produced with a nice and confortable materials .-Seams have a huge quallity .- A cute gadget for a great price .- When it is on for a long time motor responsable for vibrate becomes heated .- There is a buttom very usefull to pin that on neck .- Im preoccupied about how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 11/21/2012

It's a very usefull, beautiful and comfortable cushion. Its vibration does work properly, how I expeted. After some time I had it the seam opened up, and the inner material began to fall off of it. Then I had to sew it up. So its building could be (and should) stronger I think it is a little overpriced, especially because of this problems I had with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoviking on 11/18/2012

Very smooth and really nice fabric, feels really comfortable. You really feel the vabration and its feels great, But the price is a little high for a neck cushion. Very good for relaxing moments. Has a neat on/off switch in the front side. You wont feel anything until you lie down or it will just vibrate and the vibrator will just make noise. if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanerexocist on 08/02/2010

The product has a smooth finish and is very comfortable. Great for travel. O produto tem um bom acabamento e é muito confortável. Ótimo para viagens. The great incoviniente is the price. Not that it's expensive in Brazil as a product that costs a minimum of 60 real and that went for 30 dollars. But as a product imported from China could be cheaper. ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections