DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 HD Component Cable for Xbox 360/Wii/PS2/PS3 (2M)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You should buy one if you have multiple current gen consoles (wii / wiiu, xbox 360, ps3 or ps2) this will save you the time required to unplug / replug cables in the back of your tv. Very useful. Cons:If you have more than 1 console pluggin in then it will mes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeAR on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly with my Wii, Ps3 and XBOX360. Looks pretty solid. Good cable length. You can have all consoles connected to the TV using a single cable, although not simultaneously. Cons:Could be a little cheaper. I did not detect defects. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuicideOG on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cable is very good when you have more than one console connected to your TV you dont need million spots behind your TV and you can connect all with Component connection and not RGB or scart to be able to play. And most TVs dont have millions of HDMIs either. Cons:I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanray on 06/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cable is works perfectly on all consoles - Very long - Quality of the cable is not inferior in anything native composite cable set-top boxes - works at the highest possible resolution without interference Cons:- Big cons: does not operate normally when conne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections