• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Get it if you have multiple consoles

posted by pengekcs2 on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

You should buy one if you have multiple current gen consoles (wii / wiiu, xbox 360, ps3 or ps2) this will save you the time required to unplug / replug cables in the back of your tv. Very useful.

Cons:

If you have more than 1 console pluggin in then it will mess with the audio / video. If I have my wii plugged in and xbox 360-, then the xbox will have no audio, unless you unplug the wii. Also the video signal is a bit messy when more than one console is plugged in. So you should keep unplugging / replugging them.

OtherThoughts:

The cables are not too heavy duty. I understand that given their price it is OK, but a few hundred plugging in / out will make your wire plug go bad. Especially the xbox 360 video connector is prone to failure quite early (I had these cables last half a year cca. - I do keep plugging in/out it quite often though)

Bottomline:

Buy one if you have multiple consoles, buy more if you will very often keep unplugging / replugging this cable :) The price is OK.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections