DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE DIY Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses w/ Headband for 4-7 inch Cellphone
Customer’s impression:
good Very good OK Great product Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeisus on 04/25/2016

It really works and shows the 3D video! It is necessary to print the instructions - how to collect points. I was looking for a video on YouTube and then collected ...

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9761998 on 04/07/2016

Pros: Fun to wear. Easy to use. Easy to essemble. Fit most cellphones. Cons: Does not fit my samsung note 4, heavy on the nose. Overall a good product for a good price. Not sure but i got the magnet incl. and it works fine.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZlyNegr on 03/01/2016

Pros: Just works as expected (or as developed in Google). Headband a "button" for NFC phones. Cons: Definitely not for extra-big phones. Ideal for 5" models, my 5,5" phone required some modifications (easy, its just a cardboard:). No way can this construction hold 7" phone/tablet as in the Other:... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bycecylio on 02/15/2016

Works good, however my 5,5" phone does not fit in. An iphone 6 fits perfectly though! The cardboard is easy to set-up and works as expected. Its a cheap way to experience VR.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bywaywardnl on 01/30/2016

Pros: Cheap, fits my phone of 5,5 Inch. Cons: Lenses are not good quality

0 0 0

• posted bysmerda on 01/18/2016

Pros: value for mone is good, missing manula or printed instruction on cardboard, but its very cheap Cons: DO NOT TRUST that you can use smartphone with screen larger than 5". I try to use Sony Xperia Z3 with display 5,2" and cant fit into cardboard suitable. On both ends approx.4 mm are outside... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybroken86 on 01/13/2016

Pros: Cheap, all the materials are supplied Cons: No instructions are included, I had to look around online to find some that were similar to this build of google cardboard. The lenses... make my eyes hurt, and the visuals aren't as clear as I'd like. I'm assuming it's the quality and type of are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphavekes on 01/13/2016

The glasses work creat. There is no manual includes for assembling the device, but this can be found on Youtube. The headband is a bit long, but can be cut to length

0 0 0

• posted by9992755 on 01/04/2016

Pros: Cheap Cons: - no manual, took me 2 hours to built - manufactery problem. velcro was placed inside the cardboard instead of OUTSIDE.

0 0 0

• posted byguzta on 12/16/2015

Pro 5.5 palců XIAOMI REDMI NOTE nepoužitelné --- příliš malé. Je to divné ... v popisu je 4 - 7 palců displej. Mimochodem: pro Samsung Galaxy S3 mini funguje skvěle.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere