DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE DIY Google Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses w/ Headband for 4-7 inch Cellphone
Customer’s impression:
good Fun good GREAT no problems
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywant2die on 01/22/2015

pros: its good working. but magnetic button is not working on samsung galaxy s3. because phone magnet sensor on bottom of the phone. so you have to build another magnetic button on the other side of cardboard. i use scissors and cut cardboard. but still good working. and headband is usefull. no... Read more

Impression:Fun, good;

0 0 0

• posted byolapettersson on 01/21/2015

Pros: Once assembled, very easy to use. Works great with all Cardboard-apps out there. Good optical quality. Cons: An assembly instruction would be very useful, or printed instructions on the cardboard itself. Not very straightforward to asseble, but luckily it is very similar to other cardboard... Read more

Impression:good,Fun,A little hard to asseble;

0 0 0

• posted bycastiboy on 01/16/2015

I bought this for the lenses mainly, and they work just fine. They're a little scratched already, but it has no effect when up close and in use. The cardboard itself comes without instructions, but I figured it out in about 5 minutes (and enjoyed the puzzle aspect of it.) It's cheap cardboard and... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• posted byhdd123 on 01/07/2015

It works great with 4 inch devices! Larger devices dont fit. Also one con is, that there is no QR-Code so you can adjust the player. So you need to have 4 to 4.5 inch device. Fast delivery, not damaged, easy to use

Impression: good,no problems;

0 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 12/24/2014

Its a good cutout from the original google design, and the lenses are already in place. there is velcro supplied so you can adept it for your own head size. Although it is not to complicated to put together a small manual or some numbers on the cardboard would help alot. Now there is nothing on a... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• posted byFilipMas on 12/11/2014

It comes with headstrap and nfc chip. No problems with it at all, works as it should, best 6$ I've ever spent.

Impression: GREAT, good,no problems;

0 0 0

• posted byShednic on 11/11/2014

So I bought cardboard to try them out. Simplly amazing ! The experience is great and the price is very cheap. Pros: Price is cheap Experience is great Cons: None. Bottomline: I reccomnd it to android users moreover I have a tip , Buy it with a bluetooth joystick to experience it the best.

Bought those .

Impression:Amazing experiece;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections