DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE DIY Google Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses w/ Headband for 4-7 inch Cellphone
Customer’s impression:
good Very good OK Great product Fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmerda on 01/18/2016

Pros: value for mone is good, missing manula or printed instruction on cardboard, but its very cheap Cons: DO NOT TRUST that you can use smartphone with screen larger than 5". I try to use Sony Xperia Z3 with display 5,2" and cant fit into cardboard suitable. On both ends approx.4 mm are outside... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bybroken86 on 01/13/2016

Pros: Cheap, all the materials are supplied Cons: No instructions are included, I had to look around online to find some that were similar to this build of google cardboard. The lenses... make my eyes hurt, and the visuals aren't as clear as I'd like. I'm assuming it's the quality and type of are... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byphavekes on 01/13/2016

The glasses work creat. There is no manual includes for assembling the device, but this can be found on Youtube. The headband is a bit long, but can be cut to length

0 0 0

• posted by9992755 on 01/04/2016

Pros: Cheap Cons: - no manual, took me 2 hours to built - manufactery problem. velcro was placed inside the cardboard instead of OUTSIDE.

0 0 0

• posted byguzta on 12/16/2015

Pro 5.5 palců XIAOMI REDMI NOTE nepoužitelné --- příliš malé. Je to divné ... v popisu je 4 - 7 palců displej. Mimochodem: pro Samsung Galaxy S3 mini funguje skvěle.

0 0 0

• posted bykzard on 10/11/2015

Good cheap Google Cardboard. Good lenses. The strap helps. No complaints.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by4047232 on 09/26/2015

Pros: Works great Just like the VR made by google Free VR games on a app store Fun VR experience Cons: Cardboard makes it a bit uncomfortable and bit of light gets it Overall: It's worth the price for a quick VR experience

0 0 0

• posted by9536798 on 09/26/2015

Its work excelent, easy to use, meaby to make it the belt is not exact, and it dont say where you have to paste it, and if you paste it, you can't take off any more, and the glue is going to stay hard for 1 or 2 months, so buy a good glue and belt. anyway for 5 usd is better than i expect

Impression:good,OK,vr works;

0 0 0

• posted byvmicho on 07/04/2015

Pros: cheap and OK built. It's built according to Google's plans, so cannot be very wrong. Cons: description says 4-7 inches but I cannot fit my 6" phone in it, even if I have very slim borders. I'd say 5 inch is maybe a reasonable maximum for this product. Cons 2: no instructions included, even... Read more

Impression:good,OK, but not for 4-7" as described;

0 0 0

• posted byJohanVHS on 06/08/2015

works as it should! for the price its very good... but of course, cardboard is not the best material... i have not had any problems with it... for this price its a very good product... would cost alot more here in this country

Impression:good,Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere