DX » Community » Reviews » NEJE DIY Google Cardboard Virtual Reality 3D Glasses w/ NFC w/ Headband for 4-7 inch Cellphone
Customer’s impression:
good excelente producto Very interesting nice for price curioso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byB8Two on 01/27/2015

Pros: Includes NFC Programmable Tag & Velcro to hold on to your head. Con: No Instructions provided (but the online ones work) Might need cutouts for Volume / power buttons as they are easily pressed when putting my phone in. Note: I used my Samsung S3 which isn't compatible out of the box due to... Read more

Impression:excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasmodena on 01/22/2015

The product comes in a simple plastic bag, without any instructions at all. At the first sight it seems extremaly complicated to assembly. After handling it for a while and watching some videos on Youtube you realize it's not that hard. But still, would be nice some basic instructions. The works... Read more

Impression:good,Very interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bypaaland on 01/21/2015

Works fine with my Sony Xperia Z1 with one little minus. The device has the magnetometer on the bottom so to get the "select" magnet to work you either have to insert the phone up-side-down or move the magnet to the other side. No biggie since the magnet is not really needed.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMezzarroba on 01/20/2015

Great product! Pros: -It feels really good, and with the right apps, the experience can be awesome; -Assembling is really easy, and doesn't take longer than 2 minutes; -Even though it's suited for the Samsung Galaxy products, it works well with my iPhone. Cons: -Motion sickness, which isn't a big... Read more

Impression:excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted byKomoi on 01/14/2015

I use cardboard with my HTC One M8 and it fits perfectly. Comes with no manual, but it is not hard to set it up. Headband is awsome too. Cons: space in top of nose and on forehead gets oily and wet from skin pretty soon, I recommend to tape this places.

Impression:nice for price;

0 0 1

• posted byGokoCL on 01/12/2015

pros: funciona bien, cons: mi telefono de 5,5 no entra en la caja, no trae instrucciones de armado. Aún asi es un excelente producto

Impression:good,excelente producto,Very interesting;

2 0 1

• posted bysdmorris2 on 01/07/2015

Pros: works very nicely with my Galaxy S5 and I had great fun with the applications available. Cons: no instructions included but there are helpfull videos on the web, such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OUeGI4FUUk. I wasted the the NFC tag because I stuck it in the wrong place and it ceased... Read more

Impression:Very interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bykatolicky on 01/05/2015

Pros: Good quality, extensive accessories Cons: Here is described, that is it for 4-7 inch cellphone. My phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) has 5.5 inch screen and is it not possible to use it in this cardboard!!! Next disadvantage is, that here is no guide how to assemble it and no printed places, it... Read more

Impression:good,Very interesting;

0 1 0

• posted byJJKuzu on 01/02/2015

Pros: Very good price and many applications available to download. My phone didn't have the necessary hardware to track head movement, but watching still movies is very good and using it as a viewmaster/stereoscope worked well. Cons: Made of cardboard, it will not last forever. Normal use leaves... Read more

Impression:Very interesting;

0 0 0

• posted by8943712 on 01/01/2015

Kup jsem provedl ze zvědavosti,nic moc jsem neočekával.Ale byl jsem mile překvapen

Impression:Velmi zajímavý;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections