DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P H.264/RM/RMVB/AVI/MPEG4 Portable Media Player with SD Slot + USB Host
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZookoo on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great item for playing all types of media files, even the MKV files that my built in media player on my Samsung will not play. I now have no need to burn shows to disc to watch, everything is now on a Flash drive that you just have to plug and playCons:Remote is very sma... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagusbr on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It's very cheap for what it does. - Small, so don't have problems with space. - Plays many video formats. - The remote works well. - There is an on/off button directly, you do not need to wait for standby. Cons:- The cables are very short, you will need a pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolandazz2 on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+Plays all Divx and Xvid movies +Small and convenient remote controller +Good looking and easy to use menu +Player itself looks great, nice poiano black color, small and light +Works wery good with WD Elements 1TB HDD (Detecting takes about 35 seconds) 30GB HDD... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarianoo80 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap media player, I tried with many differents file formats and it reproduced it good (divx, xvid, mov, rmbv). The build quality es good, and pretty looking. The use is intuitive, you don't need to read the manual to use it. The sound quality is good enought. Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcsunshine on 05/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Pretty good interface especially with RMVB files. Have WB TV mini player which is picky in terms of what rmvb files can be played but this one just plays them all fine. Cons:Couldn't only get standard output to work but worst picture with 720P as somehow it became all bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinetix88 on 03/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Small media player using the new TVD1080 chipset capable of playing 1366 x 768 RMVB. The TVD1080 is improved from the AML8316 or the older AML7228 chipsets especially for playing RMVB video files. There is no breakup or skip frames. The build quality is good, ver... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections