DX » Community » Reviews » Bluedio BF18 Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset with FM Radio (6-Hour Talk/120-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjdavidsalas on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:La calidad del audio (con unos auriculares aceptables, no con los que viene de fábrica) es muy buena. Es muy ligero. El micrófono usado durante las llamadas como manos libres funciona bien, te oyen perfectamente. Tiene los botones y funciones básicas de u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaellrigon on 08/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:é um produto pequeno bonito, simples de usar e funciona muito bem igual a qualquer outro de valor muito mais caro que encontramos nas lojas normais Cons:não tenho contras até o momento OtherThoughts:O produto não funciona a uma distancia mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramongof on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for listening to music on devices that do not have FM. Ideal for outdoor environments, it is not necessary to use the phone to answer the call and cancel. Allowing keep the phone in a backpack or purse. Cons:You can not change the sensitivity level of the micropho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristiane02 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a product of excellent build quality, great features, perfect transmission range.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Este é um produto de excelente qualidade de construção, ótimas funcionalidades, alcance de transmissão perfeita. Cons:nothing, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamdshopping on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Practico y facil manejo. Lo interesante es que trae radio FM. Conector universal para audifonos de 3mmm. La calidad de sonido del Bluedio es muy bueno siempre y cuando se le coloque unos buenos audifonos. El nivel del volumen tambien es fuerte. Cons:El click de sujeci&#... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypplepp on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and lightweight. This product meets the specifications. Seamlessly connected my phone (Motorola). I can use it on your FM radio function, looking for radio stations in ascending and descending order. I can also listen to music and change tracks without having to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBERSERKER05 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, good material in device not in the headphones, easy to use, the sound is loud and you can use the headphones you want, the clamp is the best, the FM work fine. I use this with a Nokia E5 and laptop and no problems Cons:Instructive in chinesse and very basic, the Ro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygop123 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and ligh. It has a FM radio included. It can be used to listening to music as well as to talk by phone or skype. It stops playing to the music or radio when you receive a call. It seems to be quite strong. Cons:The tone to indicate the volume max and min is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx2000 on 03/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good sound on both sides. -Good volume reserve. -Good range. -Buttons for volume and player control. -? ?????? ????? ???????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????. -??????? ????? ?? ?????????. ?? ????????? ?????? ??????? ??????, ??? ? ????????? ??? ?????????? ?????????... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroelias1986 on 03/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute, small and very cheap! Im using it in my car. The shippment was faster than expected and that is always cool! Cons:I have no cons, for the money, it works well and very compatible with my Samsung phone. Maybe it would be cool if it had a common battery charger plug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections