DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Optical Mouse Pad - Black (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 10/23/2011

- Very thin and lightweight. - Came without any logo's or something. Just completely blank. Good for companies to print their own logo on it. - Mouse responds very good. - Nice dark color. - The mouse pads were folded when I received the package. - Not the best build quality but it will get the job done for a few months. These mouse pads are very thin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphalxor on 06/23/2011

good uniform surface, got lucky on mine being shipped with care, no creases! if you leave it in place for a while the heat of your hand or condensation or something sort of activates the weak grip pad on the bottom and locks it in place(similar to a reusable car stickers) to the point where I have to peel it off. the product I received is not what is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTuxDK on 12/01/2010

Cheap, black, small (if thats what your after), light-weight. Terrible quality - I will probably throw these away. Packed wrong - folded together instead of rolled up, so theres a major crease when you get it. Very slippery bottom - the no-grip bottom combined with the ultra light weight of the pads will have them sliding all over the place on most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniccarp89 on 11/23/2010

- Of course the price, this two pads are extremely cheap..., for this price you can try it - Came two in the package, that is good - they are so thiner.. i dont like the quality i know that for the price dont will be great but well one never knows - the size is small for me - My genius optical mouse dont works perfectly over this - Doesn t keep sticky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 11/02/2010

Cheap, and 2 units in the price The quality es pretty good. ------------------------------------------- Barato, y encima vienen 2 unidades en el producto. La calidad es bastante buena Too thin, like 2 printer papers togheter It moves over desktop surface ------------------------------------------- Demasiado finitos, y no se adhieren bien a la superficie ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjedijens on 10/26/2010

My mouse slides very well along the mouse pad. It feels great and it's very thin (which I think is positive). I don't no what you think... It's Cheap! Horribly packed. It was folded several times. It took 2 weeks before i could use one of them the other one I had to throw in the trash can. Hope you will do that better in the feuture DX! The mouse pad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySodlig123 on 08/03/2010

The upperside is great. Good to drag your mouse on. Clean, simple look. Very cheap. The bottomside is horrible, it slides around on my table. It needs a better bottom so it can stick on your table. It's just plain black, no logo on it. Can't say if it's a pro or con. Since it doesn't matter to me. It's a cheap product, you get 2 mousepads to use, incase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgg123321 on 03/26/2010

Nice size for laptop users or people who really need more space on their desks Has a spoof logo of a funC 1080 mousepad :P Very slippery (frictionless almost) I own the Steelseries Qck which is much better than this, but costs $10 (one of the most popular cloth gaming mats) hard on the wrists, very thin (might be a good thing for some people). Somewhat ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections