DX » Community » Reviews » Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife (20cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybolla3 on 03/06/2014

Very good knife. the blade is very sharp out of the box. It's pretty light, but still feels like its great quality. The screws were a bit too hard at first, but loosened quite a bit after about one days use. After tightening the screws it might hold for a longer time. I expect you might need to adjust the screws two or three times before it's perfect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheymannn on 12/15/2013

I think it has good quality for a knife which is manufactured in China.All the main parts are metal but there have some plastic materials,parts in it.It has a good clips to not to lose it. It's is very easy to chip it.It's design look like cheap and Shiny black side of knife is very low quality and very easy to chip but Thats all... Actually not the ... Read more

Upside. half open. Insider Look. Fully Open.
    0 0
  • posted bygregwalton on 07/26/2010

It's a knife: it opens and closes, it cuts, it sharpens. It's also lightweight, due to the frame construction and the frame lock works well. The paint finish is rubbish and chips too easily. It arrived chipped on the pocket clip and the paintwork on the frame has chipped since. The screws holding the frame were very loose and the blade and frame rubbed ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycantstopshopper on 05/29/2010

In my earlier review I stated all parts are metal- I did several knife reviews in a row and was copy/pasting much of the common info into each review- -In fact not all parts are metal- the washers at the blade pivot point are plastic/nylon material I dropped my involvement level to general as a self imposed penalty given my careless mistake I should'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantstopshopper on 05/04/2010

These are the sku's for the knives I just purchased from DealExtreme: 1167, 18254, 29450, 29452, 32577, 33853, 34684 I bought several different knives so I could compare. Even though I've only had these for a short while I have been collecting knives for many years so I know what to look for in a good one. This knife, 33853, is one of the worse ones ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections