Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybougee on 05/08/2014

Good quality plastic. Works as expected. I've noticed that cable is a little bit short, but if you have some kind of mobile charger with usb port nearby then it's no big deal I didn't knew that with this cable it won't work as wired controller. You still need wireless receiver. But that not this cable problem it's overall impossible to make wireless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOLEU on 02/08/2014

recomendo a todos produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente tanto no xbox quanto no pc. nao deixa nada a desejar produto perfeito. recomendo a todos nada a falar contra do produto nem da entrega produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente e encaixe perfeito. obrigado a todos. produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente e encaixe perfeito. obrigado a todos.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorsetam on 01/29/2014

I bought this so I wouldn't have to always use my game controller wireless because there is slight lag(that I notice) when using it that way. This made that go away For some people the cable might be to short. (1.80 meters) I got one that was broken, the connector was damaged so I cant plug... For this price it works very well to make a wireless controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014

this is just what i neede! my remote kept dying on me because i play too much spend too much time playing but now i can charge it when im out or when im sleeping or i can simply have it hooked up or connected WHILE i play. thats awesome! i used to not be able to do that but now i can thanks to you guys. the charger works perfect it starts charging as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilherme5698 on 11/28/2013

The price is extremely cheap for what you are paying for. The Material is thick and does not feel fragile at all. The Design is similar to the official one, which is great. Also the charging process is perfect. It doesn't fail and its about the same time as the original one. The only problem with this product is the lenght of the cable, which is fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 10/22/2013

I purchase another play'n'charge cable here that never wanted to charge. This one actually charges. The black is a nice look as well and it looks a little different than the normal PNC cable. I also dig how the light changes whenever you shoot in call of duty. Must be some kind of glitch or something. When the battery is fully dead I am unable to charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

I have some problem with the battery case that came with the controller, and some others i ahve brought, because in my house, my friends play for very long time, some the batteries end very fast, and i have to change they a lot. Because of it, ive brought this cable, and it solved my problem, and, if i put rechargeble batteries, with this cable you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcgfreitas on 06/28/2013

It works fine to make the wireless controller work as a wired one, even if the batery is removed from it. It was delivered kind of fast to Brasil (about 15 business days). The product was clean and in good shape, no signs of scratches. I didn´t notice the charging function. My batery was low and it didn´t reload it. I didn´t used it for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byraveneffect on 03/23/2013

The price is extremely cheap for what your paying for. The Material is thick and does not feel fragile at all. The Design is similar to the oficial one, which is great. Also the charging process is perfect. It doesn't fail and its about the same time as an oficial one. The only problem with this product is the lenght of the cable, which is fine for,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsichoman5 on 01/08/2013

Its very cheaper and works very good. The cable is very similar to the original and have a very good building quality. You can play with out the batteries. Is easy to use. The cable is too short and for some people could be uncomfortable. The size of the cable for me is good because i play near the tv. I recommend this product and have a very good price.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections