Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywasimr3 on 12/13/2014

PROs: The quality of the product is good. I could not find the same product for a lower price any where else. Works well and is compatible with my system. You cannot go wrong for the price - it is better than having to always get new batteries for your controllers. CONs: NONE Read more

Impression:Great low price;

0 0 0

• posted by8844294 on 12/04/2014

Thanks for cable, is very good and working, but only on x360 :(. I want that working on PC but nevermind... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGiovannicossio on 12/01/2014

te soluciona el problema de no poder seguir jugando cuando te quedas sin carga, y ademas cumple doble función, mientras sigues jugando tu batería se recarga. Read more

Impression:efectivo y economico;

0 0 0

• posted bybougee on 05/08/2014

Good quality plastic. Works as expected. I've noticed that cable is a little bit short, but if you have some kind of mobile charger with usb port nearby then it's no big deal I didn't knew that with this cable it won't work as wired controller. You still need wireless receiver. But that not this cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCOLEU on 02/08/2014

recomendo a todos produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente tanto no xbox quanto no pc. nao deixa nada a desejar produto perfeito. recomendo a todos nada a falar contra do produto nem da entrega produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente e encaixe perfeito. obrigado a todos. produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorsetam on 01/29/2014

I bought this so I wouldn't have to always use my game controller wireless because there is slight lag(that I notice) when using it that way. This made that go away For some people the cable might be to short. (1.80 meters) I got one that was broken, the connector was damaged so I cant plug... For this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014

this is just what i neede! my remote kept dying on me because i play too much spend too much time playing but now i can charge it when im out or when im sleeping or i can simply have it hooked up or connected WHILE i play. thats awesome! i used to not be able to do that but now i can thanks to you guys.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilherme5698 on 11/28/2013

The price is extremely cheap for what you are paying for. The Material is thick and does not feel fragile at all. The Design is similar to the official one, which is great. Also the charging process is perfect. It doesn't fail and its about the same time as the original one. The only problem with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 10/22/2013

I purchase another play'n'charge cable here that never wanted to charge. This one actually charges. The black is a nice look as well and it looks a little different than the normal PNC cable. I also dig how the light changes whenever you shoot in call of duty. Must be some kind of glitch or something.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 09/26/2013

I have some problem with the battery case that came with the controller, and some others i ahve brought, because in my house, my friends play for very long time, some the batteries end very fast, and i have to change they a lot. Because of it, ive brought this cable, and it solved my problem, and, if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections