Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywasimr3 on 12/13/2014

PROs: The quality of the product is good. I could not find the same product for a lower price any where else. Works well and is compatible with my system. You cannot go wrong for the price - it is better than having to always get new batteries for your controllers. CONs: NONE

Impression:Great low price;

0 0 0

• posted by8844294 on 12/04/2014

Thanks for cable, is very good and working, but only on x360 :(. I want that working on PC but nevermind...

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGiovannicossio on 12/01/2014

te soluciona el problema de no poder seguir jugando cuando te quedas sin carga, y ademas cumple doble función, mientras sigues jugando tu batería se recarga.

Impression:efectivo y economico;

0 0 0

• posted byLanTech on 08/12/2014

A cheap and affordable way to connect your wireless Xbox 360 controllers to the Xbox. Pros: Good price; allows you to reset Xbox 360 controllers that were used with PCs. Cons: Short cable length. Other: It would be best to supplement this with a USB extension cable and/or USB hub.

Impression:Affordable charging cable;

0 0 0

• posted bytroilomen on 08/08/2014

Pros: -Good for chargue your Xbox 360 controllers -Excellent price -Long enough for chargue and play -Cheap but durable -Perfect fit Cons: -Sometimes you need to unplug and plug for the correct chargue of the controller -No more cons is excellent for your controllers

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMracoris on 07/24/2014

покупал брату для его хбокса 360, старый мы раздавили ногой. отличный шнур, удовлетворены ценой и качеством. приемлемая длина, встал в гнездо как родной. консоль видит и заряжает.

Impression:Отличное;

0 0 0

• posted bybougee on 05/08/2014

Good quality plastic. Works as expected. I've noticed that cable is a little bit short, but if you have some kind of mobile charger with usb port nearby then it's no big deal I didn't knew that with this cable it won't work as wired controller. You still need wireless receiver. But that not this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCOLEU on 02/08/2014

recomendo a todos produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente tanto no xbox quanto no pc. nao deixa nada a desejar produto perfeito. recomendo a todos nada a falar contra do produto nem da entrega produto muito bom funciona perfeitamente e encaixe perfeito. obrigado a todos. produto muito bom e a a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byorsetam on 01/29/2014

I bought this so I wouldn't have to always use my game controller wireless because there is slight lag(that I notice) when using it that way. This made that go away For some people the cable might be to short. (1.80 meters) I got one that was broken, the connector was damaged so I cant plug... it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreamchaser13 on 01/13/2014

this is just what i neede! my remote kept dying on me because i play too much spend too much time playing but now i can charge it when im out or when im sleeping or i can simply have it hooked up or connected WHILE i play. thats awesome! i used to not be able to do that but now i can thanks to it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections