DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case with Clip for Ipod Touch 2/3 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnat on 03/13/2013

Fits perfectly in iPod Touch 4, very sturdy, everything as described. My iPod is safe now! Very good price, in a local shop you may pay three times this price The metal part on the back is rusty, not a big deal but doesn't look nice. The rest is ok, hopefully it will stay like this after a few month ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgedye on 02/17/2013

I bought this for my son's ipod touch and he is thrilled with it. there is a slot in the bottom to allow it to be connected to the cable, but it won't fit on our stereo dock with the case on. Ordered 31st Jan, arrived at my home in NZ 10th Feb. I am very happy. It would cost me more to send it to another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoraw on 01/27/2013

Great, it's protective and doing everything it's supposed to do! Your ipod will always be protected in your pocket, and if it falls out, you won't have to be afraid that there's any scratches to your ipod at all! Can only recommend especially to the price!!!! - It also works for iPod 4 :) It will get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddfgdsdsdsffsds on 07/19/2011

Beautiful and clean design, relatively cheap, and very useful (protects the iPod touch's front and back well). It also looks very "professional" I suppose. The piece of leather that connects the clip to the case gets worn out quickly (it doesn't get ripped or something like that, just becomes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by742fool on 02/02/2011

-The clip is very convienent, I've always wanted a clip for my ipod because I want to put other stuff in my pockets. -Detachable clip is very easy to put on and take off -Really cheap -Looks fantastic and professional -The leather looks like it can get holes easily -I wouldn't say that it's a perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydatijn123 on 06/12/2010

- Price Rating: AWESOME. I was looking on the website to get a cover for my ipod. So I found this cover and was like: will this ever work for that price? Well, I found out it did and is very good. It does not look cheap at all and it is very good quality. - Ease-of-Use: Well, it cannot be easier. You ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections