Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Unbelievable.

posted by datijn123 on 06/12/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Price Rating: AWESOME. I was looking on the website to get a cover for my ipod. So I found this cover and was like: will this ever work for that price? Well, I found out it did and is very good. It does not look cheap at all and it is very good quality.

- Ease-of-Use: Well, it cannot be easier. You just unclip it and put your iPod (Also fits for my iphone!) in it and you can use your device without having to get it out again.

Cons:

- THe only con is that the price is so low people don't believe it is possible to get a cover of this awesome quality for a price that low.

OtherThoughts:

This cover is so good because it protects your whole device. If you open the clip you can use it without scratching anything. When you put the device back in your pocket you just put the clip back on and your screen is protected too.

Bottomline:

Definitely buy this great case for yourself and everyone you know who has an Ipod Touch/Iphone!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections