Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinway on 06/15/2013

this led is really useful, works with any usb port because of the low consumption. it is bright enough to illuminate a notebook keyboard and enought to read a book comfortably. the clip is really convenient. i have this led for more than four months. the light is much weaker than when I bought it. also,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjuanitodur on 05/05/2013

The product is really useful when you are in dark places, or you don't want to switch on the lights, this led powered device is extremelly bright and let you see with great accuracy. It is really light (wightwise, not colourfulwise) and can be cliped to any surface due to the rubber covered faces of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysraveiro on 02/08/2013

This unit seems OK for the price. The LEDs are bright, and they work well. It is a good USB light. I ordered it To use in the car during night repairs, but now, I'm using in notebook at night to iluminate the keyboard to use it with the room light off. Need to take of the usb to turn off, don´t ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvanderleigrosa on 02/14/2012

It is so shining, that make me blind, it is a good light to use to chat with a web cam or to see the keyboard in the dark. It is too much useful when the energy is over, i've used like a emergency light. I plugged in my notebook and it was so much useful. i've been blessed with this light. also: Price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrogerioferrazzz on 05/05/2011

Gostei bastante pois vai me ajudar para digitação a noite, pois não gosto de ficar com a luz acessa no quarto I really liked because it will help me for typing at night, because I do not like to stay with the light on in room Acho que faltou um botão para Acender e Apagar. Isso &#... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byziorepp on 07/30/2010

- Nice build quality - Excelent Price - ITS USB! - The cable is actually "very" long - STRONG light - buena definición en la calidad - Excelente precio - ES USB - El cable es "bastante" largo - La luz es bastante potente - More than a con is a strange thing? it does not have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymontanhista on 04/26/2010

well made, good apparency, the cable is big enough to reach a desktop or laptop, good price, probably use very low power, best for laptops, good pressure to fix in table. don´t have a bottom to turn off, need to take of the usb. its easy for a laptop, but for a desktop, using back usb ports its hard.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTutnessDX on 04/14/2010

I bought this for my brother-in-law, he's been searching for a LED lamp for his PC. At first he wanted a regular one, but since all we saw were USB ones, we settled for it. The cable is sufficiently long. It gives a bright cool light. Mind you, the package says 6 lights, the product actually has 3 (not ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections