DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-F4 GITD Cree Flashlight Black (3V~8V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScratch2k on 12/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's bright, it's cheap and the build quality is excellent. On 2xCR123's this torch is much brighter than my Maglight 3D! (just not as good for bashing burglars over the head with). Cons:No cons, I love this torch so much I'm going to buy some more. OtherThoughts: Botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeyAllen on 05/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a compact, BRIGHT, LED light. At some point along the line, they seem to have switched to a forward click switch, as mine is such, and has no problem blinking as fast as I care to press the button. Cons:Contrary to my understanding, and likely just due to the similar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfraseyboy on 08/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very VERY bright + Glow in the dark button + Clicky IS a forward clicky + Doesn't run as hot as some other lights + Feels good and sturdy in the hand Cons:- Battery end is sometimes a little finicky. Sometimes it requires extra screwing. OtherThoughts:Other reviews seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyperfish on 04/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright! Great build quality, perfect size & weight, easy to upgrade and/or mod. Will be the ONLY light a typical residential user will ever need, inside or out. Cons:Will make you wonder why ALL other lights you buy in the future can't measure up to it! (b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarry.evans on 10/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Romisen RC-F4 flashlight is bright and well focused. Milling & construction feels solid and well sized. Externally, build quality might pass for a Surefire light at first look. Cons:Clicky not a forward clicky. We want forward clickys in everything. Until you've... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 09/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very powerful with 2xRCR123 (3.0v and 3.6v) + Genuine Cree led + Clean soldering + O-rings at every thread + Sturdy construction + GITD tail cap clicky switch + Good hand grip + Notches at the tail avoid rolling + Almost pocket size + Light weight + Good runtime + Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byontheborder77 on 08/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good light, however, DX has not replaced a defective unit that I received (and sent back to them!). I ordered two and one did not work. DX is yet to replace it even after going back and forth with customer service. Cons:Poor product replacement / customer serv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 06/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely bright for something so small. Ridiculously cheap too. The bulb ones from the local supermarket don't compare anymore, they're usually more expensive too. I try not to use it too much in public since it'll draw some "unwanted" attention. Cons:Mine di... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubrosian on 06/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely bright light Light weight LED light A large throw Cons:uses harder to find/more expensive batteries. (I suggest you buy a pack of the CR123A's from this site, I bought 2 of the 5 pack.) The Glow in the Dark clicky isn't too bright The button is a reverse click... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinduhhh on 05/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's an excellent light, that does what it's supposed to. Mine has an OP (orange peel) reflector meaning it will have less throw, but clearer light. Mine isn't ringy due to the OP, and produces even bright white light. Cons:The paint is thin, has chipped sligh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections