DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJutaky on 06/08/2013

* The remote controller acts as a keyboard, hence requires no special drivers as operating system thinks there is an USB keyboard instead of a remote controller. * Works out of the box for Raspberry pi and Raspbmc with important buttons mapped right. * Cheap considering the quality. * Labels are written in Chinese(?) and it can be clearly seen in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrujones on 09/28/2010

Great price. Build quality completely acceptable. No install required with Win7. Can be used with VLC player and GOM player. I have it configured to work with MediaPortal. Works across my living room, approximately 6m. Text on remote is not in English. Although does have pictures as well. Remote does not transmit signal to USB receiver if on too much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharger244 on 08/28/2010

Awesome remote. I thought IR required perfect line of sight but this remote works even if it is not pointed exactly at the receiver. The icons are printed in Chinese but you will be able to figure them out, as I did. It make for a really nice remote, people ask me about the Chinese and gets me talking about Dealextreme! None really. The first time, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedEl on 07/18/2010

- Works with windows 7. - VERY VERY useful, using it with my HTPC all the time, much more useful than the wireless keyboard-mouse that came with it. - Thin and compact design. - Build quality is good. - Can control mouse as well as use for media player\media center. - While you can make sense of most icons, all the text is in Chinese. - Has a strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywwinch on 03/23/2010

Range is at least 20 feet. Receiver flashes to show button presses. Seems to have all the most used Media Center function keys, plus works as a mouse. Also has some web browser shortcut keys. Works with Win7. Button labels and instructions in Chinese only. Not really a con unless you weren't paying attention when ordering. A little smaller than expected,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections