DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Universal AC Power Adapter for Laptop with 8 Adapters (AC 110~240V/DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

- it has eight adapters to virtually combine any laptop on the market - it has an usb port - it has an 12v port - it's portable - it's light - it's robust and the body is of metal, not plastic - it's very easy to put and change the plugs to find what is the appropriate to your laptop the cables could be longer thant they are (about 80 cm long) If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by8123213 on 02/02/2013

Definitely worth the price, made of high quality material, with different adapters tips that will fit nicely for most major brand of laptops. Very easy to use, especially with that voltage toggle switch and light indicator, and of course built-in voltage controller so rest assured this product is extremely safe to use. Something you must have at home ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDuyuelRyel on 11/10/2012

Can use from 230V and from car too! It's working on 12,15,16,18,19,20,22 and 24V DC. + 5V USB! Cheap, really light weight, small, all cables included can be used for 8 different kind of laptops! Easy to use, easy to carry. 2m lenght. The out voltage isn't exactly what it's written on it. It's always a bit more, like 12,6V 15,3V etc. Be careful with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShpaget on 08/22/2012

Works as advertised. Well packaged. Metal casing. Not overheating even under load. They provide stable current. Various plugs are included. Other reviews comment on the rather short length of cables, but I don't find them a problem. In fact I'll have to shorten them to tidy up the wiring, but it might be just my case since they are permanently mounted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysp0ok on 06/06/2012

Good build quality. Good price. The adapter has a metal casing, which is good heat dissipation during charging. Wide range of operating voltage at the output. It is possible to charge from a 220 V and 12 V, the kit includes a car adapter. Adapter have a connector usb with +5 V for charging mobile devices. Includes 8 adapters for different laptops. Successfully ... Read more

Charge HP Mini by car adapter 19 VDC The laptop is charging
    1 0
  • posted byjohnnyage on 05/18/2012

Works with majority of laptops Can be used to power other devices (LCDs, etc.) 12V car adaptor The USB power output failed on one of mine Very, very, VERY short cables! Output voltage switch is easy to switch by accident Some time ago I ordered this adaptor and now I've ordered second one for my friend. It's jsut great to ahve one of these in my laptop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakiyavi on 08/23/2011

Works better than the original for an HP, as it charges quicker than the original. There was no adapter for my HP, but it was easy to weld the original one parallel. It gets hot in some about 20mins of usage, I will have to test it further to know if it will melt anything inside. I recommend it, car charger and USB work fine too. Voltage did not march ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazka on 05/23/2011

Buen adaptador a muy buen precio, teniendo en cuenta que podemos seleccionar el voltage que necesitemos y con unos niveles de amperaje decentes (segun fabricante). Yo personalmente lo he cojido para poder tener el portatil en el coche cuando lo necesite sin quedarme sin bateria y ademas tener un adaptador de repuesto para casa en caso de que el original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelixker2 on 10/30/2010

- Charging head fits most (if not all) brands of laptop except ThinkPad. - Lightweight, not that heavy or bulky. - Comes with cigarette lighter, which is very handy if you have to use your laptop in the car. - Handy USB port which allows you to power and charge your devices along with the laptop. - Cable isn't that long, but still, comparable with your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrerexer on 08/22/2010

An excellent choice for a small price. All friends envy me and ordered a similar power supply from this site. Few adapters. Unfortunately, I could not find a thin adapter to connect a notebook model HP. In fact, the adapter was, but the plug was thicker than the hole in the laptop. :( A little hot when running on 3 hours. It is convenient that you can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections