DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD USB Rechargeable Portable MP3 Music Stereo Speaker with FM Radio + SD/MMC/USB (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by110491 on 01/16/2013

Cool thing. I love it. Beautiful, easy to use, compact. Radio works great, fast charging and very loud and quality sound. At this price it is an ideal device Of the minuses can name only crash when the memory card. Some of the songs played only ten seconds and then start playing again. How to fix it, I do not know I was very pleased with the beautiful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfezn on 12/20/2012

nice design, excellent sound terrible controls, bad quality of FM signal, full reset after dicharge+no charge indication, scratches on the body of the device. terrible controls, bad quality of FM signal, full reset after dicharge+no charge indication, scratches on the body of the device. terrible controls, bad quality of FM signal, full reset after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarming on 11/09/2012

The sound quality is very good for the price of the product. Very small and light. The built quality is also very good. Can be charged via usb. It reads usb flash drives and sd cards. The battery lasts pretty long. The English manual is not good. The translation is bad, and I've spent some time in order to find out how to make some features to work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydapidc on 10/24/2012

Generally works as intended, sound is not the best of quality but more than acceptable for this kind of media player. None, actually. At first the sound was bad, but later found out that the MP3 file used has too much clipped sound. So not the mistake from the player. It would be nicer if equipped with a charger, not only a USB cable for charging, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeccarimp on 06/26/2011

Very good sound Very compact device Rechargeable, it's really a plus Memorize last station, last music, last volume SD card and usb flash memory compatible Easy to use Beaufitul, well finished Radio depends on usb charge wiref as antenna Volume starts loud when in radio function On/off switch very hard and small I dont like the radio function, reception ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjanicleison on 04/07/2011

Este é um bom rádio e som portátil. Ele possui entradas para cartões de memória SD , entrada USB pen drive e também pode ser usado como caixa de som para computador ou computador portátil , eu mesmo já usei muito tempo este produto como caixa de som para meu computador. Ele é um ótimo rádio FM ,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLODVG on 04/05/2011

Good built quality, very useful for travelling and indoor, the sound quality is impressive for this size of gadged. Very small and light. Looks impressive and high quality. remembers last mode(fm/mp3/aux) last fm station, track number, even after phisically switched off. The quality of the USB isn't good (you have to push hard to insert the cable) Reception ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvialz on 04/03/2011

It is very small. The sound quality is very, very good! Just believe me, the sound is really great for such a small device. It can read usb flash drives and sd cards. Can be charged via usb. You can use it as a speaker for notebook or smth else with aux in. The battery lasts pretty long. You should use aux cable as antenna for FM radio. You cannot set ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheunholy69 on 12/19/2010

1 - On a full charge it's good for hours 2 - Sound is impressive considering its size and price, I really wasn't expecting that much 3 - Small, goes easely with your laptop in your backpack 4 - Well designed, doesn't look cheap 1 - Radio sounds like s**t, I listen to radio using the net so it's no big deal for me but might be for others 2 - I can't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byingeba on 08/05/2010

- Really small. You can carry it around anywhere. - Considering its size, the max volume before excessive clipping is quite impressive. - AUX input quite convenient. I hooked up my Android phone and the sound level matched it really well - Looks good, though inexpensive - The battery lasts quite a while - The FM radio was too loud and reception wasn'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections