DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Headphone Style Sport MP3 Player with SD/MMC Slot (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChadSpence1 on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound, Lightweight, Relatively easy to use, Headset feature, SD Card-able. Cons:Obviously doesn't sound as good as $80 headphones, short battery life, not as pictured, lack of modes(Shuffle). OtherThoughts:I expected it to be fully white, as pictured. Inst... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamargosandre on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Long lasting battery - my wife forgot it on through all the night and in the morning was still working - Looks good, my wife loved it - Quite easy to use - High volume and very good ear isolation Cons:- When you fold it the "on-off" buttom is pressed, so man... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrdada on 04/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good style Nice look Lot of features (Repeat, 5 EQ, wired,...) FR: Beau style Look cool Plein de fonctionnalité (Repeat, 5 equalizer, micro, cables, etc) Cons:No good bass The brand are not famous and the sound quality is not perfect like a famous brand's headphone. FR: P... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections