DX » Community » Reviews » Easy Setup Wireless Home and Office Security Alarm Kit with 2 Sensors
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheleara on 06/16/2011

Very nice price and equipment. But I need to know what means: group number. Please someone tell me, write here this gourp number so I can storage my number to the machine dial it. Easy to use. very loud. Thanks. need to send us the group number. I need the group number pleeeease. I like it very much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrolchik on 04/16/2010

Item received in 3 weeks. There is no battery door on main unit like on the photo. I opened it and found that there is no battery inside the unit and it can work only via 220 V. Also there is no ??????r inside, only microphone but a bit in different place. Manual is very poor. All marks on unit is chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlanque on 06/08/2009

Buzzer loud, but wire appears to be very short and therefore must be mounted close to unit. Shipping was fast and arrived days early. Not one piece of paper in any language showing how to set up. At this time, only able to use wireless motion detector which has effective range of about 12 feet directly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoidoniel on 01/12/2009

- Cheaper; - Big range of controls - even with the antenna retracted; - Very loud; - Plastic cabinet; - If the intruder can access the alarm, this just need to press one button to turn it off (the keyboard has a button to lock and another to unlock, no password required). I don't know if there's a way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRottenRonnie on 03/22/2008

Very loud . The remotes work very well having the slide feature to prevent setting sysem off by accident is a good feature. The magnetic sensor at front door & other sensor at the back of our house i don't need more sensors . Not having to hard wire the system makes it very easy to install. Wrong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydlxtreme on 02/15/2008

Can be used in any country. Works great even with V.O.I.P phones. Very easy to understand and setup after 5 minutes. Manual is not completely elaborate. Some people might need additional information. There is no information in the manual on how to connect it to a computer! Only one door sensor came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoenzie on 02/07/2008

- Great range of sensors/remote - Great horn - Good response - Great phone function! - Easy to setup - Easy to change settings - Free 110v-220v converter by DX !!!!!!!!!! - Non european power supply - No extra sensors (but trying to backorder them) - Empty backup battery compartment I use a standart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskyblues on 12/07/2007

The system worked straight from the box.Very loud external sounder.Comes with 2 keyfob controls or panel operated if preffered.High tech wireless security system at low cost Only 1 pir sensor supplied.Non european mains adaptor. im not sure how long the batteries will last in the wireless sensors.The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGratt on 08/26/2007

Product took only minutes to set up and test. Will work straight out of the box. You can configure it easily to dial phone numbers in succession when the alarm goes off. Alarm is triggered by either the wireless PIR detector (that has great range), wireless door reed switch or a panic button on the remotes.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections