Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydedaalder on 07/24/2014

Pros: Lightweight, easy in use, works very well, low price, Cons: Low quality, breaks down pretty easy. It's a reasonable product for a very low price, really good product for a holiday to Asian countries. I ordered 2 in onces, one of them broke down but the other is still working properly. Read more

Impression:Useful product;

0 0
  • posted byetilau on 11/23/2013

Precio accesible, muy útil y fácil de utilizar. el material del que esta echo es de buena calidad y podría soportar un corto circuito, todo esta bien. aunque solo tiene conexiones a tierra y a fase, debería tener incluido el neutro, pero aun así el producto es de utilidad para todo Mexico. un buen producto par comprar. es &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoforumplease on 06/22/2013

I already had SKU 3502, but that adapter is really tight on the female part of the plug. Which is great if you need a permanent convertor, but I do worry the plastic might break over time if you plug and unplug many times, as you would do while travelling and using the adapter for multiple appliances. That's why I bought this plug: it's much more loose,... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybruno7855 on 02/01/2013

it is a plug converter,flat to round,there is not much to say,it does its job pretty well,does what it is supposed to do and also the price is great. sometimes the plug is a bit tricky to fit in,like if its plug size isn't right,its build quality is not top notch,but for this price it is really worth it,a very nice cost-benefit. it is a converter,which ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byopaben on 11/25/2012

This tiny, round to flat, powerplug is very handy and you really can't do without when you are a frequent (or not so frequent) traveler to the USA and/or South America. as q European and being used to round powerplugs you really need to bring your own converter if you travel a lot, now this little powerplug converter has it all, easy to stash away anywhere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 01/21/2011

-A simple solution indeed, but very useful to connect those round connectors in flat AC/DC -The quality is very good - fits perfect the round connectors and it also fits perfect in your AC/DC - Similar converters in Mexico could cost about 2 USD or even more ! none When purchasing items in stores like dealextreme, I advise to verify the kind of connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymax929 on 07/27/2010

I agree with other reviewers, this item is what you would expect... I have had others in the past that had cheaper plastic and they all seemed to work fine too (no fires :) I found the connectors inside this item better (tighter) than others I had used in the past This still is not the best quality item... it's made of cheap plastic and quite light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymedoc on 06/14/2010

- It is and works like you'd expect. - It's small and easily portable which is nice because these things are usually unncessarily bulky. - It's cheap. If you go to other stores, a little thing like this can run you up to $20. - For my purposes, the holes for the European plug were perhaps just a millimeter too small. If it was 1mm wider, it would be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections