Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter works as it should. The quality is good, doesn't look like cheap plastic adapter. The fit with all my product is good and fit to electric socket is good as well. Shipping was relatively fast. Cons:None actualy, the adapter works, it is solid good quality ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoopExtreme2 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The US power supply fitted nicely in this adapter, both the EU and the US sides where tight. Which is great because I can plug the power adapter in the socket which is at the bottom of my kitchen cabinet without the power supply falling down. Well done. Cons:None at the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is the easiest way to connect US (flat two pin) socket to your power network that consists of two round pins - Eurostandard (EU). Connection works well. Cheap solution. Cons:The connection is not that strong. From both sides it is very weak and ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndrtic3o4om4 on 03/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:"Expert, understand the inner workings" lol well in this case this is just great, because it's a piece of plastic with metal straight through. The POSITIVE thing with this exact product is that it plugs very good in a european hole of electricity. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesma on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and cheap, works well Not much to add for a simple plug. Helps if you bought something with the wrong adapter. Cons:Not sure about the quality of plastic and connector. Will need to see how long it resists, especially the connector inside OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKranjski on 02/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use Compatible Fast delivery The price is good, but it could be cheaper Cons:You could add it to the itme, instead of ordering it seperatly for European countries. I was disapointed when i figured out, that you have to buy it speratly. Images can be deciving. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmicho on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to do. Holds well in the mains socket if positioned vertically. Cons:Inconsistent quality - the pins are rarely parallel and the sockets feel a bit unsafe too sometimes. Better buy more of these. OtherThoughts:Better not to use in envi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnusBJ on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well this is a very useful adapter, if you live EU. It fits well and it's not lose, not much more to say. Cons:The plastic feels cheap, but for the price you can't expect anything else, and it's not like it will get in any extreme conditions, so it doesn't matter. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynurkowaniemx on 12/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful! Its very cheap if we compare it with local prices. Cons:Delivery is very slooooow. It tooked 40 days to arrive to my home. My order was procesed on octuber 28th and I received in December 11th!!! OtherThoughts:I dont know what is wrong with d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcontieri on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is still very cheap. I had bought about 20 of these by now, and they helped me a lot in Brazil - as the local prices for those can be 3 times... Cons:The quality is droping fast... The first ones were better built, and pluging was smooth. Now, looks like th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections