Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCelso14 on 10/09/2013

It is a very entertaining hub, changes shape and has a stylish look. Very good price, it's a puzzle quality with a low price. At first it seemed a puzzle very light, but this detail does not disturb the solution. The stickers do not seem to have a long durability. All mirror blocks I used, it was the best, just behind the Mirror Block Shengshou (sold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreyStarr on 06/09/2013

The Mini 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain is cost effective fun. Overall the cube is a pretty good build. The Mini 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain is very stiff to turn. The "eye" for the key chain spins out if you are not careful while playing with the toy. This is not really a terrible issue, but the Orange and Red are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

It has the perfect size for a keychain You can really use it to play if you want Because of his size, it wouldn't feel uncomfortable with your keys in your pocket They colours weren't centered in the one I received It feels fragile, I wouldnt play with it too much Really nice as a keychain, I wouldn't buy it for playing with it since it is small and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketzu on 11/15/2012

This is very hard to use as it says "IQ".You have to remember what you did and just go do the same thing to go back.I know that this kind of toy is famous and fun.Keep on trying and trying and you'll probably get it. You have to know some tips and advice.You shouldn't do it to rough when you move it because it can come off.Do it kind of gently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacob100 on 12/31/2011

It can be easily turned. I really enjoy solving it. I have never break it yet, so it's a really good quality for a low price. It can be really useful when you're waiting for something and just be bored. The only thing I don't like is that the labels were damaged a bit. So I had to give new ones one. But it was easy to do it. You have to buy this great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYerome on 10/18/2011

The cube works nice. It can be uses exactly as a normal size one. The size is ok for a keychain, at least if you dont use it in the pants pocket, ;-). Some times it is hard to turn the cube... there are some moves that tend to stuck a little bit. Maybe some plastic edges around... The chain support to he cube does not seem to be to strong. It is steel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnwoo on 12/14/2010

The price is amazingly good ! It is small enough to cary it everywhere ! Usefull wheile waiting the bus, or during boring course. I put in on my school bag, so i always have it. The quality is not very good. But, if you are carefull, it never felt appart. I hesitated before buying it. I was afraid that it would be so bad quality that i wouldn't be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblossom29490 on 07/01/2010

looks like the picture, nifty little key chain gadget for when you're bored, fulfils it's general purpose. little hard to turn it might be because it's new and needs to be worn in a little but had a bit of trouble turning the blocks. size is bit smaller than i expected but it's key chain sized think i just had a different idea of the size. good for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections