Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

This cube has a small size, works as a keychain also has a good quality and good value, ideal for spending time.

Impression:Cube,IQ;

0 0 0

• posted byiuoliveira on 11/10/2014

Pros: So cute! It's great to use this keychain and show yourself as a cuber for everyone! Cons: It's very fragile, and it doesn't move freely. Hints: Altought it's a little hard to move it, it's a real 3x3x3 Rubik cube, and it works perfectly.

Impression:Very cute!,So fragile!;

0 0 0

• posted byCelso14 on 10/09/2013

It is a very entertaining hub, changes shape and has a stylish look. Very good price, it's a puzzle quality with a low price. At first it seemed a puzzle very light, but this detail does not disturb the solution. The stickers do not seem to have a long durability. All mirror blocks I used, it was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreyStarr on 06/09/2013

The Mini 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain is cost effective fun. Overall the cube is a pretty good build. The Mini 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Keychain is very stiff to turn. The "eye" for the key chain spins out if you are not careful while playing with the toy. This is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

It has the perfect size for a keychain You can really use it to play if you want Because of his size, it wouldn't feel uncomfortable with your keys in your pocket They colours weren't centered in the one I received It feels fragile, I wouldnt play with it too much Really nice as a keychain, I buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byketzu on 11/15/2012

This is very hard to use as it says "IQ".You have to remember what you did and just go do the same thing to go back.I know that this kind of toy is famous and fun.Keep on trying and trying and you'll probably get it. You have to know some tips and advice.You shouldn't do it to rough you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalesHF on 07/31/2012

Beautiful and good material. The cube has a good swing. The stickers are well posted. Good size. It is not very fast. If you try to lubricate and exaggerate a little, your cube will be sticky. For what it proposes this cube is really good. I like your design and good quality. For those who the of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedu73 on 03/04/2012

keychain puzzle, very good, my cousin bought here on the site and gave it to me, for those who like to use your head, my tip is very good because it is portable. material is fragile, take care of baby, sometimes it crashes, use with care, is not aconsevalhavel let him fall to the ground as it the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYacob100 on 12/31/2011

It can be easily turned. I really enjoy solving it. I have never break it yet, so it's a really good quality for a low price. It can be really useful when you're waiting for something and just be bored. The only thing I don't like is that the labels were damaged a bit. So I had to give new ones A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYacob135 on 10/22/2011

It can be easily turned. I really enjoy solving it. I have never break it yet, so it's a really good quality for a low price. It can be really useful when you're waiting for something and just be bored. The only thing I don't like is that the labels were damaged a bit. So I had to give new ones A... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections