Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCtrl0Alt on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Easy to use, the readings on the back-lit LCD are very legible and the operation is pretty straightforward. 2. Amazingly accurate kitchen scale 3. Reliable, no glitches so far (8 months of service). 4. Sturdy and well built, nicely withstood some abuse duri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodstorm on 09/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really accurate, I bought with calibration weights so that I could test. Great price. Looks exactly like a 120-200 professional scale. Has a protective cover and imitation leather sleeve. Also has a great function which subtracts the current weight (so that you can weig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 06/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s really compact and easy to carry. Most people will probably mistake it for a calculator. I use it for work (I send little parcels by mail all the time) and it´s just what I needed. Cons:- It can be TOO small, you might want to use a tall tray if you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergei on 06/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is follow up to my earlier review, so same pros as before. Cons:Low quality build. Flimsy contacts, LCD started to flicker after a month or so of use. Very sensitive, handle with lots of care. OtherThoughts:My scale died after I accidentally dropped it on the floor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySergei on 01/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size High precision: 0.1g High upper limit: 2kg (2000g) Accurate: +-0.1g Stylish: black body w/ stainless steel top and translucent cover that doubles as tray Easy to use: back lit display, straight forward operation. Neat design: spring loaded pop-out d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleila on 10/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I work with small parts. And lately i had the need to weight them, so, been around looking for one scale that is sensible enough for weighting one or two grams, bought one of these, and i'm absolutly satisfied! My work has improved a lot. The accuracy of the sca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerdabyz on 10/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's pretty accurate, i've tested it with coins and 9/10 times gives correct weight, and 10/10 with +-0.1g -Seems solid, good quality -Has various different units such as graims or ounces -Comes with a protective bag Cons:-Measure varies if the object is center... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythedod on 08/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Where i live this is sold at retail price of 150 usd. So this is really a bargain. - Good measurements. - Quick Auto calibration function. - Small and compact in size. Cons:- Will not operate that well in tempratures under 0 degrees Celcius. - Readings get messed up by... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 07/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, compact, little etc. Nice slide out readout Readout is backlit to the max Tare function works nicely Cons:Build quality not great Small weighing platform (potential pro) Little included cover is pretty cheesey Doesn't have "poids" written on it OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazy_buyer on 06/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good prices scale Very accurate It can measure up to 2k grams, or down to .1 grams, that is very accurate, it is very useful when you need to measure out... exact mesaurements for anything ;o. Portable. comes with its own case. Replace the batteries Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections