DX » Community » Reviews » Transformer Shaped USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Keychain (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeoth170189 on 06/23/2013

Good tech-toy, remember the Transformers movie (aint it doesnt have anything involved), very nice capacity for the price, retractil usb, so striking. Uncomfortable for laptop users, you can't connect more device unless you have an adequate usb hub. Some transform movements are confusing and you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluz.ciro on 10/18/2012

It is a perfect gift for fans of the Transformers, apart from being a good capacity usb is a transformable toy and proper design of the character "Ravage" of the anime, cheap and good. It has a metal case with foam inside. Looks a little fragile to have pretty thin plastic parts and the usb ... Read more

With rule back Transformed Transformed back

0 0 0

• posted bymarcofat91 on 09/27/2012

a very good usb drive, i have it since december 2011 and it still working very well! just pay attention when you "transform" it, must not be forced the components; maybe the price..but it's a personal consideration; the metal case it's not really metal..it's economic aluminium; it's very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaihho on 07/11/2012

it transforms, and is significantly cheaper than the real thing, and comes in a tin everything else. -cheap built: the plastic feels really thin, and fragile. I always think i'm going to break it. -not well put together: I had to tighten every single screw when I opened it. The USB slider also is hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeo128 on 10/22/2010

-IT'S RAVAGE! cool -Its cheap for what its is -The joints all works nicely, they arent' too hard or too soft but stay in their place in usb key mode. -Working 2GB USB flash storage -looks sturdy enough to play but I wouldn't drop it on the floor -Very Nice metal case included -one of the eye was painted ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections