DX » Community » Reviews » Transformer Shaped USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Keychain (2GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeoth170189 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good tech-toy, remember the Transformers movie (aint it doesnt have anything involved), very nice capacity for the price, retractil usb, so striking.Cons:Uncomfortable for laptop users, you can't connect more device unless you have an adequate usb hub. Some trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluz.ciro on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a perfect gift for fans of the Transformers, apart from being a good capacity usb is a transformable toy and proper design of the character "Ravage" of the anime, cheap and good. It has a metal case with foam inside.Cons:Looks a little fragile to have pre... Read more

With rule back Transformed Transformed back
    0 0
  • posted bymarcofat91 on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:a very good usb drive, i have it since december 2011 and it still working very well! just pay attention when you "transform" it, must not be forced the components;Cons:maybe the price..but it's a personal consideration; the metal case it's not really metal..it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaihho on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:it transforms, and is significantly cheaper than the real thing, and comes in a tinCons:everything else. -cheap built: the plastic feels really thin, and fragile. I always think i'm going to break it. -not well put together: I had to tighten every single screw when I ope... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeo128 on 10/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-IT'S RAVAGE! cool -Its cheap for what its is -The joints all works nicely, they arent' too hard or too soft but stay in their place in usb key mode. -Working 2GB USB flash storage -looks sturdy enough to play but I wouldn't drop it on the floor -Very Nice metal case inc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections