DX » Community » Reviews » Transformer Shaped USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Keychain (4GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariano861 on 07/02/2013

- quality materials - arming method is quite simple - metal box where it come is made of very good quality also - some screws are weak, nothing that can not be fixed easily - the difference in price depending on the color - Yellow brings an LED that others do not have -- article great for fans of the series and cartoons, as well as usb as like decoration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylopa00 on 01/30/2013

He respects the forms, easy to use and respectable presentation. Excellent for fans. The sending a luxury, without delays.The relation price- quality is reasonable The material is fragile. USB method isnt the best. Very articulated! Can take any position for more presentation. Excellent for fans, I put it in the office and it is an excellent adornment,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfman789 on 08/14/2012

Looks totally awesome, and it works well, the thing feels very solid. It made me act like I was six again, playing with transformers. which is a good thing. It is pretty easy to transform. Really, I love this thing, but the jump drive part is very, very, very difficult to slide out. I nearly ripped off my thumbnail sliding it out for the first time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlm on 05/23/2012

- The USB drive works well. Created a Windows 7 installer out of this and it installed flawlessly. - USB 2.0 speed is reasonably fast. - The plastic Material that is used to manufacture this is the same as the actual Transformers toys. - Great fun transforming the panther to usb drive. - a little big for a thumb drive. - If you recall the Transformers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydutchtazm on 05/20/2011

As a Transformers fan this is a really nice gadget and it actually is useful also, the transformation is nicely done and it actually does look like Ravage. Uhm nothing but if i must say anything it has a blue Decepticon logo which should have been purple... also when you have USB ports close to each other and are using 1 of them you cannot shove it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromix88 on 01/05/2011

It has a very innovative design worship for those who lived the 80's. Comes in a beautiful presentation (metal box) and is a very original gift, besides being useful for a flash drive 8 GB. The plastic is made not of good quality, we must be careful with the tail because I broke the transform. so be careful with breakables. Another point is that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexsteeve on 12/29/2010

It's a great object and it is very beautiful. Easy transformation. Um otimo objeto e eh muito bonito. Facil de fazer a transformacao. Dei de presente para um amigo que se amarrou. It is simply too big to fit in some computers. I have this problem for instance, when I need to put it with other USB device in his side. Eh impossivel algumas vezes conseguir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShauniechulo on 09/18/2010

- It works just as it's supposed to. The drive formatted correctly and I've had no problems with it so far. - Much more affordable than the original which retails for over $70 - higher storage capacity than the original device label ravage - The front mouth is somewhat not like the original - no metallic chrome on parts that would have it - The usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeoTheFox on 08/04/2010

-It looks great -Not hard to transform -Well - connected parts -4gb is just fine for me -The slider on it is hard to move, so it will resist while plugging in the PC, so cool -I installed Linux on it, and it worked fine for me -Most parts is plastik, but I prefer metal -This stick is the way larger than my 8gb drive. The speed is good, and no gliches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeinoshadow on 05/04/2010

That's amazing for fans!!!! Easy to undestand how it's work. speed of flash near 4mbyte/s .Leds into flash are red and blinking when data transfer)Tested 100% real capacity. Looks nice in beast mode! In cassette mode too)before this no toy has ever been made for this version of Ravage paint of eyes is not good( Blue is not original colour of decepticons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections