DX » Community » Reviews » Transformer Shaped USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Keychain (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariano861 on 07/02/2013

- quality materials - arming method is quite simple - metal box where it come is made of very good quality also - some screws are weak, nothing that can not be fixed easily - the difference in price depending on the color - Yellow brings an LED that others do not have -- article great for fans of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylopa00 on 01/30/2013

He respects the forms, easy to use and respectable presentation. Excellent for fans. The sending a luxury, without delays.The relation price- quality is reasonable The material is fragile. USB method isnt the best. Very articulated! Can take any position for more presentation. Excellent for fans, I put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfman789 on 08/14/2012

Looks totally awesome, and it works well, the thing feels very solid. It made me act like I was six again, playing with transformers. which is a good thing. It is pretty easy to transform. Really, I love this thing, but the jump drive part is very, very, very difficult to slide out. I nearly ripped off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlm on 05/23/2012

- The USB drive works well. Created a Windows 7 installer out of this and it installed flawlessly. - USB 2.0 speed is reasonably fast. - The plastic Material that is used to manufacture this is the same as the actual Transformers toys. - Great fun transforming the panther to usb drive. - a little big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydutchtazm on 05/20/2011

As a Transformers fan this is a really nice gadget and it actually is useful also, the transformation is nicely done and it actually does look like Ravage. Uhm nothing but if i must say anything it has a blue Decepticon logo which should have been purple... also when you have USB ports close to each ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromix88 on 01/05/2011

It has a very innovative design worship for those who lived the 80's. Comes in a beautiful presentation (metal box) and is a very original gift, besides being useful for a flash drive 8 GB. The plastic is made not of good quality, we must be careful with the tail because I broke the transform. so be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexsteeve on 12/29/2010

It's a great object and it is very beautiful. Easy transformation. Um otimo objeto e eh muito bonito. Facil de fazer a transformacao. Dei de presente para um amigo que se amarrou. It is simply too big to fit in some computers. I have this problem for instance, when I need to put it with other USB device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShauniechulo on 09/18/2010

- It works just as it's supposed to. The drive formatted correctly and I've had no problems with it so far. - Much more affordable than the original which retails for over $70 - higher storage capacity than the original device label ravage - The front mouth is somewhat not like the original - no metallic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeoTheFox on 08/04/2010

-It looks great -Not hard to transform -Well - connected parts -4gb is just fine for me -The slider on it is hard to move, so it will resist while plugging in the PC, so cool -I installed Linux on it, and it worked fine for me -Most parts is plastik, but I prefer metal -This stick is the way larger than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeinoshadow on 05/04/2010

That's amazing for fans!!!! Easy to undestand how it's work. speed of flash near 4mbyte/s .Leds into flash are red and blinking when data transfer)Tested 100% real capacity. Looks nice in beast mode! In cassette mode too)before this no toy has ever been made for this version of Ravage paint of eyes is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections