DX » Community » Reviews » AC/Car Lithium Battery Charger for 18650 (100V~240V/12~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreformer on 08/27/2013

this battery charger is tops dosent get hot the contacts are spring loaded and the leds light in the car as well as on the mains and is suitable for a range of products actulay there none this is a good charger for portable use and the car as it is very compact and can be used for a variety of different types of gear either in the home or on the go ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiDmVl on 04/04/2013

Very low price for the charger. Versatility allows you to charge both the 220V and from 12V car. Also, you can charge either one or two battery-class 18650 Fuse in the car charger, burned at the first use. Sometimes you have to move, swap batteries to the charger has determined that they are weak and need to be recharged. After replacing the fuse refractory ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byPelato on 11/28/2012

It is works in 220v network voltage and in my car (via 12v adapter). When the accumulators are charging LEDs are red, when charging complete - green. Work fine in my car - LEDs work too! The charging time of two UltraFire Protected 18650 3.7V "2600mAh" is about 4 hours. ?lamp contacts are not very strong. It would be not bad, if it would cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschiang on 10/04/2012

This 2x18650 battery charger works as it suppose to work. Works on AC 100-240V and DC 12V (carplug included). The AC plug on the back is a bit flimsy, but it works and is compact. Build quality is not that good. The AC plug on the back is a bit flimsy and the plasticase isn't superb either. Loading two 18650 batteries takes a looooong time, about 4 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrootcop on 04/08/2011

charges two batteries at once, or individually can carry only one or two ... on car or home ... works very well ... has led charge indicator ... carrying loaded red green ... have not yet carried 2 at the same time ... the load is too slow ... place went to sleep and think it's about 4 hours ... makes a barrulho on power when connected to home ... such ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsg1975 on 03/25/2011

- works both in car and at home - lamps really indicate when battery is charged by green light - not very big (doesn't contain wire) - if you use it in russia you need to buy connector for our network. cost 2$. but i already have it )). and do not use it at home, only the car. so basically it it no actuall CON for me i am a hunter and often go hunting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslicther on 01/08/2011

The charger would only work with the wall charger. But it did the job and my touch works great after using it. doesnt seem to get all that hot during use. None of the leds lite up when i plugged in the car charger. In my situation is isnt totally bad as i dont spend much time in the car anyway. There also could be a bit more colour difference between ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections