DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Plastic Cellphone Mount Holder for IPHONE - Black
Customer’s impression:
very useful price Works Good It's OK Good price/quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaustralopithecu on 04/12/2017

Impression:very useful,Works Good;

This is a great item that fits perfect to my Samsung S4 Mini. I have tested with my tree-legged tripod and works fine! I want to use this item with my old mobile to transform in a security cam using an App.

Useful and easy to use

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPropphen on 03/10/2017

Impression:Overall good;

See my youtube video of this Mobile Phone Mount Holder. Pros: Simple to use, tested two Smartphone and they fitted fine. Pretty good hold. Very simple to mount to my Velbon Tripod. Cons: Will see how long it last. Seems pretty sturdy.

Made a video showing it on a Tripod Made a video showing it on a Tripod

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDizZy1990 on 01/26/2017

Impression:very useful;

Pros: Quality is just fine, I have about 7 of these and none have come close to breaking. The standard tripod mount at the bottom is a brilliant idea, it allows you to mount it basically anywhere you'd want a camera. Cons: None at all.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJustmino on 12/20/2016

Impression:Works Good;

This is awesome to mount smartphones to a tripod. The screw it metal and seems sturdy. It simply works very well and has helped me make awesome videos and time lapses with my phone.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byi.James on 11/16/2016

Impression:very useful;

It's simply works, very easy to use, holds phone tight using bungy mechanism. Purchased this along with screw to connect to top of dslr.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseanken on 08/08/2016

Impression:It's OK;

It works decent to hook a smartphone up to a tripod or other threaded mount, but it is not particularly sturdy. Also, the rubber 'ear' tends to fall out of the chrome metal hoop quite easily. I would not trust it with an expensive phone, nor for a very long term usage.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10405966 on 07/07/2016

Impression:It's OK;

Pros: holds the phone as it should seems sturdy enough - look like it will not break too soon Cons: a lot of leftover material from fabrication - i actually had to cut away some bits so I could just put it on my tripod delivered with a paper sticker that i could not remove without any leftover on... Read more

it's ok, but do NOT expect high quality it's ok, but do NOT expect high quality

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRobertNorrman on 06/16/2016

Impression:It's OK,a bit loose,Works Good;

Works great with both camera stand and selfie stick. It's not the tightest fit but ok. Also works in the car but could take bumps in the road better.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTalherG on 05/17/2016

Impression:very useful,It's OK,Works Good;

Pros: Soporte universal para sujetar el teléfono móvil a un trípode por ejemplo, anchura ajustable y calidad bastante razonable. Cons: No veo ninguno para el precio que tiene.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfakirox on 03/11/2016

Impression:very useful,Works Good;

Pros: easy to use Cons: maybe a passing screw male-female togheter is more usefullness!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere